Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Tampa Week 14: The Aftermath

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The only one that I would disagree with is Wallace.

Edmunds is the only one in that group who would be trade worthy........try and get a cornerback or lineman for him

Every preseason they bring someone in to replace Wallace...and he successfully keeps his job.  

I don't get it.  I don't think Wallace is as bad as people complain, either...but I still don't get it.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The last play was very emblematic.

We have told for 5 years that Tremaine Edmunds is a fast athletic cover linebacker that is improving every year.

I have been supportive, but no longer.

He needs to be used for trade bait, or at the very least moved outside, where he can't overrun as much.

Don't bother with the "he shouldn't have been put in that position" Bullspit    (looking at you Tom) 

He probably shouldn't...but why are you calling me out?  I've want him moved in the off-season since early this season.  He's just not getting it...and certainly not fit for this bogus 4-2-5 defense.

12 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Who knew that POTUS was a BF.com member! Welcome, sir! 

I have been doing that for 2 weeks and this was the first notice. Thankyou!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And turned late to face the ball, and Evans actually wrapped his right hand around him to pull Wallace in to him and draw the penalty.  

The Diggs non-call...you're not allowed to hold the receiver's arm down, plain and simple.  That was ridiculous.

How do you know??? You were (allegedly) watching Cinemax.

But, yes, agreed. 

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

He probably shouldn't...but why are you calling me out?  I've want him moved in the off-season since early this season.  He's just not getting it...and certainly not fit for this bogus 4-2-5 defense.

Sorry, in a bad mood. Everyone I rooted for this weekend lost.

It just seems that whenever I state an absolute, you always hit me with a "yeah, but" response.

Just forget it.

:classic_ninja:

• Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

But, yes, agreed. 

I just watched a shitload of replays of both calls.

I can see why they called that on Wallace - that gets called a lot, and Evans sold it well.  I rarely agree with it - ball was underthrown, and the CB has as much right to the space as the WR, and it shouldn't be the defender's responsibility to allow the WR to come back to an underthrown ball.  

But the non-call against Diggs was inexcusable.  Both were, actually.

• FANtastic 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Sorry, in a bad mood. Everyone I rooted for this weekend lost.

It just seems that whenever I state an absolute, you always hit me with a "yeah, but" response.

Just forget it.

:classic_ninja:

Yeah, but that was just an opinion, not an absolute...

:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

But, yes, agreed. 

And by the way...it was Domino.  Bad movie...but she gets topless.

I know, I know...it's Keira Knightly.  But I'll remind you: size isn't everything.  Belichick's are bigger, but who would you rather see topless?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Joe said:

Who needs to go:

Edmunds 

Ford 

Lotuleilei 

Wallace

Feliciano (love him but he's clearly declining)

Hughes

Star is staying as he is cheaper to keep.
Wallace is staying... no one has beat him out yet.
Feliciano was out for six weeks. Not sure how you can say he declined, although availability is the best ability, yada yada.

7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And by the way...it was Domino.  Bad movie...but she gets topless.

I know, I know...it's Keira Knightly.  But I'll remind you: size isn't everything.  Belichick's are bigger, but who would you rather see topless?

You’re preaching to the choir…i prefer lemons to melons

29 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And turned late to face the ball, and Evans actually wrapped his right hand around him to pull Wallace in to him and draw the penalty.  

The Diggs non-call...you're not allowed to hold the receiver's arm down, plain and simple.  That was ridiculous.

Wallace is a liability out there.  He gets beat a bunch and also draws a lot of flags.  Not a real instinctive player.

54 minutes ago, B-Man said:

He needs to be used for trade bait, or at the very least moved outside, where he can't overrun as much.

I'm all for moving Edmunds out of the MLB position, he's out of his league there.  Here's the thing - next year is Edmunds' fifth year, if Beane picks up the option, Edmunds is due $12M.  You can't pay him that.  So if I was Beane, I give him a short term deal (2-3 years, ~$5M AAV) and move him to OLB.

If a trade works out, fine, but I would suspect other teams can see that he's not an instinctive player.

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Core Four said:

I'm all for moving Edmunds out of the MLB position, he's out of his league there.  Here's the thing - next year is Edmunds' fifth year, if Beane picks up the option, Edmunds is due $12M.  You can't pay him that.  So if I was Beane, I give him a short term deal (2-3 years, ~$5M AAV) and move him to OLB.

If a trade works out, fine, but I would suspect other teams can see that he's not an instinctive player.

His 5th year option was picked up last May.

51 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I just watched a shitload of replays of both calls.

I can see why they called that on Wallace - that gets called a lot, and Evans sold it well.  I rarely agree with it - ball was underthrown, and the CB has as much right to the space as the WR, and it shouldn't be the defender's responsibility to allow the WR to come back to an underthrown ball.  

But the non-call against Diggs was inexcusable.  Both were, actually.

We should have had first and goal from the 1 yard line with time enough to push it into the end zone. This game should NEVER have gotten to overtime. That non-call was awful. Couldn’t believe my eyes at the time and I’m still having a difficult time processing it.  I’m so pissed off right now.

• Like 4