Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Spain cut

Teddy KGB

More wizardry from Beano 

Guy gives up zero sacks, now he’s gone like Lawson and Phillips.  

Fords banged up too.    Hole time.   

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Wow 1

Just signed to a 3-yr $15mil extension in the offseason.   Is Brian Winters really that much better than Spain?

Has not been a banner year for Beane's moves

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Just signed to a 3-yr $15mil extension in the offseason.   Is Brian Winters really that much better than Spain?

Has not been a banner year for Beane's moves

I'm seeing discussions that he didn't want to move around. Probably information they should have gotten from him before the extension.

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

How in the name of Whatthe&#%$istan is this a sensible move?

With all due respect to my status as a Bills homer, if you sign a guy to a 3-year-extension and release him a few months later, there's probably a pretty good reason, and it's usually a reason that doesn't show up until the offseason when someone leaks the reason and you go "Oh, yeah, well, that makes sense."

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1

26 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

With all due respect to my status as a Bills homer, if you sign a guy to a 3-year-extension and release him a few months later, there's probably a pretty good reason, and it's usually a reason that doesn't show up until the offseason when someone leaks the reason and you go "Oh, yeah, well, that makes sense."

Best guess so far is that he got pissed at being benched, and Winters stayed at RG, despite sucking.  He then pulled himself out of the lineup at the last minute for the Tenn game with a mystery foot ailment.

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

It’s a Cody Ford issue apparently.

They desperately want Ford not to bust, so they’re rotating him through three spots rather than playing their muscle 5.

Spain vocally took issue with it, and made waves.  McBean decided he wasn’t “believing in the process” and jettisoned him.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

43 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Meanwhile Wyatt Teller is blowing it up in Cleveland.

Week to week with a bad calf. DNP against Pittsburgh.
I did like him tho.

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

It’s a Cody Ford issue apparently.

They desperately want Ford not to bust, so they’re rotating him through three spots rather than playing their muscle 5.

Spain vocally took issue with it, and made waves.  McBean decided he wasn’t “believing in the process” and jettisoned him.

That's exactly what I told my son when he told me Spain said "only if they knew the real reason."  But Ford could always go back and play RG and let Spain play LG. 

Does anyone know how Spain graded-out in the first 2 games?  Ford after that?