Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Carolina: Week 15 Game Day Thread

Ann

The Guy In Pants

In the spirit of complaining; I just want to say I’m happy with a win but Jesus Christ we have to do better. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Joe said:

When will McDermott and Daboll learn that shit doesn't work?

If you're gonna go for it, go for it. don't try that mickey mouse garbage

? Touchdowns are garbage?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dubs said:

I 100% agree with this. If you can score 30 a game, teams stop running the ball. 

to be fair, I actually think that was the plan going into the year. They thought they’d be in track meets all year so they wanted to get more athletic, rotating line play. 

offense has completely shit the bed, IMHO, that’s been the entire issue with this year. 

If you can't get off the field against a team like Tenn or Indy who runs the ball well, your offense won't get the chance to score.  

Counting on scoring 30+ a game is a dumb plan, there is no guarantee of that.  I do think McD had higher expectations of the offense than what they have shown, but I doubt he counted on > 30 every game.

• Like 2

Just now, Ninety-4 said:

Well, a win but not all that inspiring? 

Josh had a good first half, not good second half (foot hurting?) This game should have not been this close. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Josh had a good first half, not good second half (foot hurting?) This game should have not been this close. 

That'll happen when your OL can't block.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

If you can't get off the field against a team like Tenn or Indy who runs the ball well, your offense won't get the chance to score.  

Counting on scoring 30+ a game is a dumb plan, there is no guarantee of that.  I do think McD had higher expectations of the offense than what they have shown, but I doubt he counted on > 30 every game.

the only game they couldn’t stop the run was Indy. 

there will be tough matchups that you hope your high octane offense and opportunistic defense will be able to overcome power running, but those matchups are few. Indy, Cleveland would be the worst matchups for buffalo. 

• Like 1

Look folks. it's a win against the 2nd best defense in the league. And oh, we have the best defense in the league so if our offense continues and can get healthy maybe we can hit our stride going into the playoffs.

It's always the hottest team to makes it to the Super Bowl, and that could be us

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Dubs said:

there will be tough matchups that you hope your high octane offense and opportunistic defense will be able to overcome power running, but those matchups are few. Indy, Cleveland would be the worst matchups for buffalo. 

Not if you get  up 14 early.

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
4 minutes ago, Dubs said:

Defense wins championships. Always has, always will.

• Like 1