Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Panthers Week 15: The Aftermath

Ann

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

AFC first, second and third seeds lose and we win. . . . . . 

I’ll take that 

They were just trying to make it interesting for us! See who the boo birds were and ruffle their feathers! We got this. 

• Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Core Four said:

They won a game they needed to win.  There are things they need to clean up before meeting NE next week.

AND…..we ran the ball when they knew we would be running at the end of the game. THAT was great to see. We need that going forward. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

AFC first, second and third seeds lose and we win. . . . . . 

I’ll take that 

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

They were just trying to make it interesting for us! See who the boo birds were and ruffle their feathers! We got this. 

And with Lamar Jackson out, it's possibly the fourth seed also loses

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

By all accounts Manny Sanders in a nice guy but he needs to be Wally Pipped by Gabe Davis.

Agree on this. I was disappointed when we signed him but only because I thought Davis should get the start over him. Sanders could be good relief off the bench as we try to finish this up, but 5 of 7 targets and 2 TDs demands Gabe gets to play more.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, devnull said:

And with Lamar Jackson out, it's possibly the fourth seed also loses

Huntley has played surprisingly well in the few opportunities, but against Green Bay I would expect even Lamar to have troubles. Could still be a good game though

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Agree on this. I was disappointed when we signed him but only because I thought Davis should get the start over him. Sanders could be good relief off the bench as we try to finish this up, but 5 of 7 targets and 2 TDs demands Gabe gets to play more.

Agree.  Daboll is not an impressive OC for a number of reasons, use of Davis vs Sanders is just one of them.

• Like 1