Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England: Week 16 Game Week Thread

Ann

45 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

I dated a girl from NY in college.  I loved visiting her fam and the coinciding GCL that was available there but not in MA.

It’s available here on Cape Cod. 

13 hours ago, Foxx said:

I think a valid argument could be made that Kendrick is more valuable to that offense than Beasley is to ours. They don't have the receiving corps we do.

does it really matter when you throw 3 passes?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

does it really matter when you throw 3 passes?

They're going to pass more than three times this game.  They will also rush for sure, but don't expect a carbon copy of the game plan from three weeks ago.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Figster said:

I know the feeling my friend. Just lost another uncle this morning a little after 5 AM.  While I won't put all the blame on Covid because he had a bad heart. Their whole immediate family in Buffalo has it so it was a contributing factor. The last time we talked a couple weeks ago he said he hopes we can win one before he goes (Superbowl). Sigh...

We get enough Bills fans in heaven somethings got to give right?  

Sorry for your loss. I lost several HS classmates this year. Death is a fact of life.  

• Cheers 1

On 12/21/2021 at 9:23 AM, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

the game is real important as far as the implications involved. lose, look to next season, seriously. those in favor of waiting on other teams to lose or win and backing in to the playoffs, you may still have hope.

win, you'll then need to beat the jets week 17 to take the division and also have a more solid position in the playoff bracket.

for me, it was the last meeting on mnf that was a tough game to lose but following the game in the early morning hours I lost a childhood friend who was at the game and passed away unexpectedly, that was even harder to take in. he was a die hard life long bills fan who left this earth too soon. I realized then how short life is and football, well, it's not all that important really.

maybe they can find a way to win but I am not all that enthusiastic about this bills team when it comes to playing a contender and like it or not, the pats this season have proven to be a contender while the bills just have not been able to find a way to beat the contenders.

aside from the win against the chiefs early in the season where at the time one may of thought they may now be able to keep up with the big dogs unfortunately they have failed since to beat a contender.

meanwhile, kc is the number one seed and the bills, well, their hanging on, barely, to the 7th seed.

Sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

You’re the only person on the board that told me to go drink a 6 pack of Genessee Cream Ale, so who else would i be referring to? Btw - they dont sell it in Connecticut where I live.

On a recent trip back to Buffalo I decided to order a Genny cream.  Thinking that after several decades I would enjoy it.  Maybe it would be close to say Caffrey's Irish cream ale.  Nope, terrible beer. 

Edited by Ninety-4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

On a recent trip back to Buffalo I decided to order a Genny cream.  Thinking that after several decades I would enjoy it.  Maybe it would be close to say Caffrey's Irish cream ale.  Nope, terrible beer. 

We used to call them Jenny Scream Ales. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1