Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England: Week 16 Game Week Thread

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, LB3 said:

🤣 You really believe this.

5ytpk3.jpg

5ytpme.jpg

Oh, they're getting paid.  It's just that Belichick is playing 5-D chess while everyone else is playing Go Fish.  He manages the salary cap so well that the money they're getting paid doesn't show up in the contract or salary cap numbers.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Oh, they're getting paid.  It's just that Belichick is playing 5-D chess while everyone else is playing Go Fish.  He manages the salary cap so well that the money they're getting paid doesn't show up in the contract or salary cap numbers.

Otherwise known as... The *Patriot Way.

2 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

Slater?  You went ti the Patriots roster and kept Slater on your list?

Do you watch football?  Read to?

Are you even a football fan?

I'm a football fan.  I just don't give too many shits about the Patriots except for two games out of the season.

I went to the Patriots website for their depth chart.  Lists Matthew Slater on the WR depth chart.  He's 36 years old. 

https://www.patriots.com/team/depth-chart

Stick to the point.  You're trying to tell us that your team is hiding overpaid hidden practice squad gems.  That we should be worried about their impact on Sunday's game.  Yet they cant knock him out of the lineup -- even as special teams players? Your team's Wide Receivers are nothing for the Bills to sweat, even the starters when they're healthy.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, snafu said:

I'm a football fan.  I just don't give too many shits about the Patriots except for two games out of the season.

I went to the Patriots website for their depth chart.  Lists Matthew Slater on the WR depth chart.  He's 36 years old. 

https://www.patriots.com/team/depth-chart

Stick to the point.  You're trying to tell us that your team is hiding overpaid hidden practice squad gems.  That we should be worried about their impact on Sunday's game.  Yet they cant knock him out of the lineup -- even as special teams players? Your team's Wide Receivers are nothing for the Bills to sweat, even the starters when they're healthy.

One would wonder why teams aren't raiding the Patriots practice squad for these hidden gems.  

• Like 1

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

One would wonder why teams aren't raiding the Patriots practice squad for these hidden gems.  

Too hidden.

Obviously.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, snafu said:

Too hidden.

Obviously.

How does that work, exactly?  Does Belichick coach them to "practice like you suck, so that other teams don't sign you?"  Or do they have a special double-secret practice squad that teams are prohibited from signing players from?

Or do I just not understand Belichick's brilliance, because he's a published physicist while I'm standing on the sidelines picking my nose?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Or do I just not understand Belichick's brilliance, because he's a published physicist while I'm standing on the sidelines picking my nose?

Htare time is here again...

13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

How does that work, exactly?  Does Belichick coach them to "practice like you suck, so that other teams don't sign you?"  Or do they have a special double-secret practice squad that teams are prohibited from signing players from?

Yes.  And other techniques that nobody tries explaining to you..

Honestly, I think he must have been saving their "reveal" for the playoffs.

Edited by snafu

2 hours ago, LB3 said:

🤣 You really believe this.

5ytpk3.jpg

5ytpme.jpg

100%

I said it isn't unusual.  I didn't say it happens all time or right now.   It has absolutely happened in the past.

Sometimes players WANT to stay with the Patriots organization.

Ask yourself why...

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Aloyouis said:

Sometimes players WANT to stay with the Patriots organization.

Ask yourself why...

Because they sold their souls to Belichick and can't leave...

I am sincerely appreciative of the bills fans willingness to go do extensive googling to attempt and fail to refute my point about the practice squad.

Nice work. Fail.

Seriously, let's get along this week.  

There is no reason for hatred.  Bickering?  Sure.  Difference of opinion?  Absolutely.

You Bills folks are the real deal.  Your fandom can't be questioned.  It is admirable. 

Mine is too.

Deal?

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

Seriously, let's get along this week.  

There is no reason for hatred.  Bickering?  Sure.  Difference of opinion?  Absolutely.

You Bills folks are the real deal.  Your fandom can't be questioned.  It is admirable. 

Mine is too.

Deal?

Man, 20 years of watching your team cheat its way to Super Bowls with a girly-ass QB under center sure has made you Pats fans weak.

13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Man, 20 years of watching your team cheat its way to Super Bowls with a girly-ass QB under center sure has made you Pats fans weak.

20 years of winning sure has made many teams fans jaded.  You aren't alone. you have friends.  The cheating stuff allows you to sleep.  I get it.  

My post still stands.

If you can't get along this week fine.

18 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

20 years of winning sure has made many teams fans jaded.  You aren't alone. you have friends.  The cheating stuff allows you to sleep.  I get it.  

My post still stands.

If you can't get along this week fine.

Try leaving your arrogance and entitlement at the door and we'll get along fine. Everything you've displayed to this point says you're incapable of that however.

• Cheers 1