Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England: Week 16 Game Week Thread

Ann

20 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

20 years of winning sure has made many teams fans jaded.  You aren't alone. you have friends.  The cheating stuff allows you to sleep.  I get it.  

My post still stands.

If you can't get along this week fine.

Where were you last week after the loss? 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Try leaving your arrogance and entitlement at the door and we'll get along fine. Everything you've displayed to this point says you're incapable of that however.

I did.

I am the least entitled and arrogant person you would ever meet. I have earned everything I have on my own. Entitlement is the antithesis of me.

1 hour ago, Aloyouis said:

100%

I said it isn't unusual.  I didn't say it happens all time or right now.   It has absolutely happened in the past.

Sometimes players WANT to stay with the Patriots organization.

Ask yourself why...

This, is why you are not credible. You start the conversation stating two current practice squad players are being paid bigly. A member comes back with proof your statement is either dishonest and/or ill informed and you conveniently try to move the goal posts to a point later in the conversation to make it appear that you are being misinterpreted.

In terms of context, you fail, bigly.

6 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

They both can ball...

The Pats are paying them bigly to stay on the practice squad until now.

4 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

It isn't unusual for the Pats to pay PS players significantly more than league requirements if they want them to stay there.

If you want to be respected here, as you claim to be, lose the arrogance and dishonesty. We are Bills Fans, we are sharper than your average bear.

It's a new week can you do it?

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

This, is why you are not credible. You start the conversation stating two current practice squad players are being paid bigly. A member comes back with proof your statement is either dishonest and/or ill informed and you conveniently try to move the goal posts to a point later in the conversation to make it appear that you are being misinterpreted.

If you want to be respected here, as you claim to be, lose the arrogance and dishonesty. We are Bills Fans, we are sharper than your average bear.

<sigh>

My statements stand.  Context matters.  Patriots have paid many practice squad players much more than the minimum in order to stay there. I could easily point out many examples but I would rather send you guys down that rabbit hole. 

• Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Devils Advocate GIFs | Tenor

I realize it might be hard. Over on my home website we have many from other teams that seem to do it. So I thought I would give it a go here.

Seems like it is highly dependent on the fans of the home site.

By the way, smoking will eventually kill you.

20 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

I realize it might be hard. Over on my home website we have many from other teams that seem to do it. So I thought I would give it a go here.

Seems like it is highly dependent on the fans of the home site.

By the way, smoking will eventually kill you.

I was just insinuating it would be like making a deal with the devil (the meme is Al Pacino in the Devil's advocate).
I remember the Patriots of old...Babe Parelli, Gino Cappelletti, Al Pacino 😁
You bring a different view to the board...I can live with it.
But if the Bill's would have drafted N'Keal Harry he would be labeled a bust. Your PS players make what the Bill's players make. We had 2 poached this year. We poached Bojo, it is what it is.
I won't be happy if we lose again to the Hoody but will be delighted if we win.

BTW, I hate cigarette smoke.

Edited by Uncle Joe

10 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I was just insinuating it would be like making a deal with the devil (the meme is Al Pacino in the Devil's advocate).
But if the Bill's would have drafted N'Keal Harry he would be labeled a bust. Your PS players make what the Bill's players make. We had 2 poached this year. We poached Bojo, it is what it is.

N'Keal Harry is a bust.

The PS players $ has been all over the board based on value and %chance to leave.

2 minutes ago, Meazza said:

What's so civil about war anyway?

That is an interesting question.

Nothing.  Yet Lee was accepted and became President.

• Facepalm 1
  • Doh! 1

5 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

It isn't unusual for the Pats to pay PS players significantly more than league requirements if they want them to stay there.

yeah, given cost of living there.  😀

43 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Agreed.

Harry has been a bust.   Our PS players have been impactful given C-19.

Not sure what more BB can do on this.

Thanks for the recognition on flavor.  Appreciated.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

It's unbelievable. I really don't think this poster is a bad person. We may just be dealing with a child. The fact that they literally said their two practice squad WR's are paid extra, I posted proof disproving it, and they somehow take it as a W is stunning. No one is that big of a homer. I'm as big of a homer as you'll find. I've never predicted a Bills loss in a prediction thread so I'm somewhat of an expert on homers. 🤣

Edited by LB3
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

2 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

20 years of winning sure has made many teams fans jaded.  You aren't alone. you have friends.  The cheating stuff allows you to sleep.  I get it.  

My post still stands.

If you can't get along this week fine.

Mr. WEO?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1