Jump to content

Relationship Advice


Ann
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Ann said:

marriage.jpg.e3e2bc00ca2e32ab0a568cc40717c4c9.jpg

 

Common conversation in my house.

 

"When you get a chance..."

 

"I can't right now."

 

"I know...when you get a chance..."

 

"I know that means now.  I can't."

 

"But when you get a chance..."

 

<<...five minutes later...>>

 

"Never mind, if you're not going to do it, I'll do it myself."

 

"No, I'll do it, when I get a chance."  :wallbash:

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And there is one very simple reason my wife and I have stayed together almost 20 years now.

 

Separate bathrooms.


The secret to a long marriage. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/29/2021 at 3:07 PM, MothersMilk said:

May be an image of text

 

At this point I'd settle for just 'Minimize all noise".  I swear there's just never five minutes of peace and quiet.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let's turn the clock back a little to the "good ole days!" 

 

Always be sympathetic:

Screenshot_20190422-014044.thumb.jpg.4bd5cf656ab8eeb568ad9b41880c8e34.jpg

Yet... That doesn't mean one has to stop trying in a relationship:

Screenshot_20190422-014239.thumb.jpg.f8c25b36e848db574a969f222c649d75.jpg

Always important to look your best!

 

 

Okay... Gotta go, I will just show myself out the door right now... 😆 

  • Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Let's turn the clock back a little to the "good ole days!" 

 

Always be sympathetic:

Screenshot_20190422-014044.thumb.jpg.4bd5cf656ab8eeb568ad9b41880c8e34.jpg

Yet... That doesn't mean one has to stop trying in a relationship:

Screenshot_20190422-014239.thumb.jpg.f8c25b36e848db574a969f222c649d75.jpg

Always important to look your best!

 

 

Okay... Gotta go, I will just show myself out the door right now... 😆 

 

My wife would burn the beer.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fellas... If you wanna win her heart.  Stroll down the aisle again with her!  Get to your local A&P quick! 😏

Screenshot_20211231-130344_Chrome.thumb.jpg.212b831be41aea0e20a21f13f0c72ba0.jpg And a stroke saver iron never hurts! ONLY $12.95! 10 day home trial!

Screenshot_20211231-130538_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5a7212e07282d76c6e33625cc1688a73.jpg

Okay... I gotta duck from, I hear footsteps @Ann 🤭😁

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Fellas... If you wanna win her heart.  Stroll down the aisle again with her!  Get to your local A&P quick! 😏

Screenshot_20211231-130344_Chrome.thumb.jpg.212b831be41aea0e20a21f13f0c72ba0.jpg And a stroke saver iron never hurts! ONLY $12.95! 10 day home trial!

 

Okay... I gotta duck from, I hear footsteps @Ann 🤭😁

 

Some day, I'm going to convince my wife that we have to get dressed up to go grocery shopping.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A guy said his wife’s birthday was coming up and she kept leaving jewelry magazines and catalogs all over the house. 
 

So he bought her a magazine rack. 

  • Like 1
  • Boo 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Nanker said:

A guy said his wife’s birthday was coming up and she kept leaving jewelry magazines and catalogs all over the house. 
 

So he bought her a magazine rack. 

I knew that would get me in trouble. :embarassed:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve got no advice to give.

I don’t know how I got married. I don’t know how I’ve stayed married for so long. It’s a lifelong mystery. 

  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Guidelines