Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2022 NFL Head Coach Openings [Daboll to the Giants - All Head Coaching Jobs are Filled]

Ann

19 minutes ago, Ann said:

"The Angel of Death" now that's a fantastic Josh Allen nickname...

angel.jpg.15887d00b1ba0a2b62a621baeeec45c1.jpg

Daboll is the Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde of playcalling.  Sometimes good, some games very bad.  I certainly wouldn't call him fantastic.  And yes, Josh covers up for Daboll's shortcomings quite a bit.

On 1/10/2022 at 4:53 PM, Billsandhorns said:

I stand corrected Top 5 in the league, where were they prior to 2018 and him being hired as OC? 

Without a franchise QB for sure. 

19 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Daboll is the Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde of playcalling.  Sometimes good, some games very bad.  I certainly wouldn't call him fantastic.  And yes, Josh covers up for Daboll's shortcomings quite a bit.

I love the calls 4 drives a game. Cant stand the calls 3 drives a game.  Rest are in the middle. Mind boggling. Some of the calls I like dont work out and some I hate do. Can we do better? Yes. Is it a guarantee? Not at all.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Foxx said:

The whole situation is a cluster&#%$. Exactly who is going to take that job? QB situation is a mess, hamstrung by the last GM/Coach, and fired a guy after a year? I understand there are only 32 of these jobs, but you aren't getting the best and brightest in the Texans situation.

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

The whole situation is a cluster&#%$. Exactly who is going to take that job? QB situation is a mess, hamstrung by the last GM/Coach, and fired a guy after a year? I understand there are only 32 of these jobs, but you aren't getting the best and brightest in the Texans situation.

I'd be willing to bet McDermott brings him back into the fold.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

I'm guessing he took the job to put on his resume, knowing that this was the likely outcome. No QB, no draft picks, insane ownership, no decent players.

He'll get another shot somewhere else. I doubt anyone with an IQ over 75 in the league will fault him for the Texans' shitty record this season.

Edited by Koko
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'd laugh, but it wasn't too long ago that the Bills were at the bottom of a chart like this.

And they're only halfway there

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'd laugh, but it wasn't too long ago that the Bills were at the bottom of a chart like this.

And they had to use a broken/zig-zag line to show the Bills and still fit the chart on the page.

• Sad 1