Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Patriots Week 16: The Aftermath

Ann

On 12/29/2021 at 1:37 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

My goal for this weekend is to use "Talkin' 'bout 'Bing Bong'" more in every day conversation.

I imagine a gathering of people. People are told to write down a New Year’s resolution on a slip of paper, then put it in a hat. Slips of paper are then randomly drawn from the hat, and are read aloud. “Lose weight” is the first. “Get a better job” is the second. “Find a good romantic partner” is the third. “Use talkin’ ‘bout Bing Bong more in everyday conversation” is the fourth. “I bet that one is from Tom!” shouts a member of the crowd. 

Edited by Arm of Harm
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Arm of Harm said:

I imagine a gathering of people. People are told to write down a New Year’s resolution on a slip of paper, then put it in a hat. Slips of paper are then randomly drawn from the hat, and are read aloud. “Lose weight” is the first. “Get a better job” is the second. “Find a good romantic partner” is the third. Use “talkin’ ‘bout Bing Bong more in everyday conversation” is the fourth. “I bet that one is from Tom!” shouts a member of the crowd. 

The movie Kicking and Screaming with Will Ferrell had Mike Ditka as a soccer coach and he kept calling the Asian kid Bing Bong.

• Cheers 1

On 12/26/2021 at 1:52 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

To quote @IDBillzFan, Pats fans are so thin-skinned they should have a reservoir tip.

Patriots* fans: the John Wawrow of sports fans.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Ouch, burn...lol.  Tim Graham seemed like a softie too.  Some of these sports reporters have very high opinions of themselves.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
26 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

So you're saying John Wawrow is the Tim Graham of sports writers?

• Cheers 1

On 12/29/2021 at 4:37 PM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

My goal for this weekend is to use "Talkin' 'bout 'Bing Bong'" more in every day conversation.

I must have heard, 'Bing Bong' at least 5 times this past week.

• Doh! 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

David Andrews, Trent Brown handed fines for penalties against Bills

by: Danny Jaillet USA Today: Patriots Wire3s

Two Patriots linemen were fined for their actions last Sunday against the Bills.

Was thinking about this this morning, and wondering if that wasn't just "make-up penalties," but an entire "make-up game" by the officials to account for the massive &#%$-ups the officials had in the first match-up.

Because when do you ever see Hughes' penalty picked up?  They always call that if you lay hands on the QB out of bounds and he goes down, no matter the excuse.  And they've called some ridiculous bullshit on Hughes in the past.  Obada's penalty was the first called on the Bills in the game, 27:30 in, and was simply too blatant to ignore.  No drive-killing penalties on the Bills, no pass interference, only one holding call on the line, a drive-sustaining penalty called on the Pats' D.  

Makes me wonder if the NFL HQ got a "Are you &#%$ing kidding with this bullshit?" rocket with video attached of the uncalled PI on Diggs from the end of the first game.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Was thinking about this this morning, and wondering if that wasn't just "make-up penalties," but an entire "make-up game" by the officials to account for the massive &#%$-ups the officials had in the first match-up.

Because when do you ever see Hughes' penalty picked up?  They always call that if you lay hands on the QB out of bounds and he goes down, no matter the excuse.  And they've called some ridiculous bullshit on Hughes in the past.  Obada's penalty was the first called on the Bills in the game, 27:30 in, and was simply too blatant to ignore.  No drive-killing penalties on the Bills, no pass interference, only one holding call on the line, a drive-sustaining penalty called on the Pats' D.  

Makes me wonder if the NFL HQ got a "Are you &#%$ing kidding with this bullshit?" rocket with video attached of the uncalled PI on Diggs from the end of the first game.

That and Hughes actually got a holding penalty called.