Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Patriots Week 16: The Aftermath

Ann

33 minutes ago, BillsFan101 said:

Mac Davis is not the real deal, Bellicheat is and the only reason they got into first was coaching and not the terrible passing of Davis

Mac Davis was pretty good on those old game shows.

• Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I'm just beginning to stop shaking. I was light headed for quite awhile I was hyperventilating so bad.

During the Bills last drive I had to go into my bedroom to put away the clean laundry.  It turned into a full blown, color-coded reorg of my tee shirt drawer and sweater shelf by the end of the game.  There was just no way it was possible to sit still and watch by that point.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

During the Bills last drive I had to go into my bedroom to put away the clean laundry.  It turned into a full blown, color-coded reorg of my tee shirt drawer and sweater shelf by the end of the game.  There was just no way it was possible to sit still and watch by that point.

I get to yelling at the TV and this usually brings the dogs to want to jump into my lap. Not fun trying to ward them off, watch the game, yell at the TV and send texts... I am getting better at it though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 3

1 hour ago, BillsFan101 said:

Mac Davis is not the real deal, Bellicheat is and the only reason they got into first was coaching and not the terrible passing of Davis

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

North Dallas Forty (1979) - Ted Kotcheff | Review | AllMovie

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Stefon out there requesting sexual favors from Pats fans. Lmao…no, he wasn’t saying “stfu” either!

Methinks they harassed him on the previous play when DPI wasn't called.

Payback can be a beotch.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Abso-&#%$ing-loutely!!! The Oline played out of their minds and so did McKenzie. They all came to play today.

Unnoticed in the game...Spencer Brown had a good game.  No penalties, and by my count only two pressures and one running play where he failed to maintain his block (which still got positive yardage).

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
40 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Stefon out there requesting sexual favors from Pats fans. Lmao…no, he wasn’t saying “stfu” either!

And Pats fans on twitter are complaining "He was mean to us!"

SO thin-skinned.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Unnoticed in the game...Spencer Brown had a good game.  No penalties, and by my count only two pressures and one running play where he failed to maintain his block (which still got positive yardage).

He did shift over to RT after Boettger got injured. Even so, regardless of where he played today, he was an asset and not a liability.

I was under the impression NE had a pretty good front seven. If indeed they do, our Oline was stellar. Josh had all kinds of time and I think we ran the ball as well as we needed to.

• Like 2