Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Patriots Week 16: The Aftermath

Ann

40 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And Pats fans on twitter are complaining "He was mean to us!"

SO thin-skinned.

I joined Twitter yesterday (turns out I created an ID in 2015) so I could follow the snow and highway closures in Tahoe.  Because I’m an idiot I started following the game thread.

I couldn’t believe the crying over the Hughes play and the offsetting call on Milano’s attempted murder against Jones.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Ann said:

There's a 57 page thread about this game over at finheaven! And, apparently, even though they needed the Bills to win to have any playoff chance, they were not happy about having to root for Buffalo. 😛

Who's their daddy?

Josh Allen that's who!

🤣

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Ann said:

There's a 57 page thread about this game over at finheaven! And, apparently, even though they needed the Bills to win to have any playoff chance, they were not happy about having to root for Buffalo. 😛

I don't blame them.  If I had to root for the Dolphins for the Bills to make the playoffs...I'd say "there's always next year" and root for the Fins' opponent.

Unless it resulted in the Bills facing the Dolphins in the playoffs, in which case I'd root for the Dolphins, so I could root for the Bills to pound them into pâté next week.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ann said:

Omg.. they love them some Tua, and claim Josh sucks. I hope they lose tomorrow.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Omg.. they love them some Tua, and claim Josh sucks. I hope they lose tomorrow.

Whose got a bigger noodle arm? Tua or Mac and Cheese?

• Haha 2