Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Bills beat the Pat* because... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

How did YOUR actions today, help the Bills win?

I went back to my usual routine, no Bills stuff worn, watching the game on my second monitor while I did some stuff for work on my main monitor.  

I broke out the white Allen jersey today. It was previously 0-2 but I wore a BillsFans royal T under it and a BillsFans white sweatshirt over it for the good luck charm and to break it into the win column!

• Like 2

DaBillsFanSince1973
1 hour ago, Koko said:

I boycotted my second game after the bullshit the refs pulled on the Bills in Tampa.

2-0.

You're welcome.

you missed a good one!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Koko said:

I boycotted my second game after the bullshit the refs pulled on the Bills in Tampa.

2-0.

You're welcome.

Hopefully you can watch a replay.

I went to pour a cup of coffee this morning and realized my son used my GameDay cup on Christmas evening. Then I grabbed it out of the dishwasher, leaving it one cup from full and washing it to use. I got blasted for doing such a unforgivable thing to delay the dishwasher until after the game when my cup could then be once again put back.

2 hours ago, Koko said:

2-0.

You're welcome.

Catch the replay if you can. It was a pleasure.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

I went to pour a cup of coffee this morning and realized my son used my GameDay cup on Christmas evening. Then I grabbed it out of the dishwasher, leaving it one cup from full and washing it to use. I got blasted for doing such a unforgivable thing to delay the dishwasher until after the game when my cup could then be once again put back.

🙈 🙉 🙊

I picked up the NE* defense to start in my fantasy semi-final (against the #1 seed) as a hedge against Josh.   They got zero points.  No turnovers, no sacks, no nuthin'.

• Wow 1

Before the Panthers game the Whammy Weenie returned to it's rightful place on the printer so it can watch the game.  It remained there this week.

2-0.

I continued my vow of silence during commercials.  I saved up my vitriol for post-game bitchin' since the officials were at least tolerable yesterday

• Haha 1

I gave my wife a Bills hooded shirt for Christmas, and she wore it for the first time while watching the game. Then we had our daughter and her family here for a lobster dinner. SIL is a huge NE fan but (thankfully) he isn’t an a-hole. 

BILLS WON!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I gave my wife a Bills hooded shirt for Christmas, and she wore it for the first time while watching the game. Then we had our daughter and her family here for a lobster dinner. SIL is a huge NE fan but (thankfully) he isn’t an a-hole. 

BILLS WON!

Our son Inlaw big patriots fan

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, mead107 said:

Our son Inlaw big patriots fan

Condolences for you.  Because when he becomes a Jints fan w/in the next 2 years, well, those guys are even more intolerable.

• Like 1

I wore my Bills ugly Xmas sweater on a very warm day in Cincinnati. I drank a bottle of Rose, and then watched Princess Bride after dinner with my older 15-year-old son. He said "BORING! Not funny." 

What a jerk.