Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Atlanta: Week 17 Game Week Thread

Ann

16 minutes ago, Ann said:

He waved his arms afterwards in a "I was open, too" kinda way. After Sanders dropped an earlier touchdown, it seems Josh just went with the closer target.

14 minutes ago, johtaf said:

I don’t think that was appropriate for Sanders to do that if that was the case, especially after he dropped a TD pass earlier in the game 

The devil's advocate in me says I think that was because he was held at the line.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johtaf said:

Beasley could be battling health issues but I know he’s getting up there in age to. 32 isn’t young for an NFL receiver. But he can come off the bench and contribute for sure

He’ll take Krumerow’s sp? snaps. The guy dropped two TD passes. NFG in this Bills world. 

Cole Beasley, Jon Feliciano among four Buffalo Bills players off reserve/COVID-19 list

The Bills activated wide receivers Cole Beasley and Gabriel Davis, offensive lineman Jon Feliciano and defensive end A.J. Epenesa from the reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday, providing a huge boost ahead of Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons.

</snip>

• Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 3

CarpetCrawler
39 minutes ago, Ann said:

Cole Beasley, Jon Feliciano among four Buffalo Bills players off reserve/COVID-19 list

The Bills activated wide receivers Cole Beasley and Gabriel Davis, offensive lineman Jon Feliciano and defensive end A.J. Epenesa from the reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday, providing a huge boost ahead of Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons.

</snip>

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Just keep playing Boogie too

• Like 2

23 hours ago, johtaf said:

Check this out. Do you guys think E. Sanders is bitching because he was open and Allen didn’t find him?

https://www.instagram.com/thebuffalofanatics/tv/CX9eY3MFRKs/?utm_medium=copy_link

I'd guess it was more because he was being held by the Cheatriot defender than complaining he was open (which he wasn't when Josh tossed the ball.)

Blue collar, lunch pail-totin’, buncha woked-up “feelin’ violence”, mafia icons gonna put a smack down on the birds from down souff. Ain’t gonna be no hot-lanta after Sunday. Gonna looked like Sherman left it back in ‘64. 1864 that is. 

• Haha 3

Beer__League__Hockey
59 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I forget...is that the kiss-of-death uni, or was that the white jersey on blue pants?

Blue on top allows them to do either blue or white pants - no influence on the game results whatsoever. White on Blue pants are an instant, guaranteed loss.

Beery The Greek guarantees it; take it to the bank.

• Like 1

CarpetCrawler
18 minutes ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

Blue on top allows them to do either blue or white pants - no influence on the game results whatsoever. White on Blue pants are an instant, guaranteed loss.

Beery The Greek guarantees it; take it to the bank.

I love the white over blue look, it's like classic 70's and 80's.....but it has been the kiss of death lately.