Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Falcons Week 17: The Aftermath

Ann

21 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

I actually like it. Despite Josh having his worst game throwing the ball in at least 2 years if not since his rookie season, we still put up 4 tds and won by 14 against a team that isn’t great, but still came into today with the playoffs on the line. Not to mention that it was our best game running the ball with the RB’s this year and the pass rush actually showed up.

There is a lot to not like about this game, if your QB throws three picks, has a rating of 17, and he still leads the team to 14-point win against a desperate team, it's tough to be unhappy.

The picks screwed up what would have been a cakewalk because Atlanta, like most teams, are not meant to come back through the air.

And I write this knowing that it would have been a seven-point win if not for Matt Ryan's screw up going down short of the goal line and then taunting Poyer.

• Like 2

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

But that hat, shirt, and jacket combo...he's making Cam Newton look good, sartorially. 

Really? :classic_dry:

really.thumb.jpg.822e8eec380878f6017191a125a82333.jpg

• Facepalm 1
  • O Rly 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 5
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Ann said:

Really? :classic_dry:

really.thumb.jpg.822e8eec380878f6017191a125a82333.jpg

Okay, I stand corrected.  At least Josh isn't stealing scarves from bag ladies.  

• Haha 2

The Bills are in the playoffs again, yeah baby. The implications of the last week mean some stuff are up for grabs. Bills beat the Jets next week they win the division for the 2nd year in a row, which lets admit should happen. If the Bills beat the Jets, KC loses and CIN loses, the Bills get the 2nd seed which would be good. What could also be a good thing is KC, CIN, NE and Bills win than the Bills play the Patriots at home in the first round which I think would be good because Mac Jones  is a piece of garbage QB and way over rated. Should be interesting but that is next week. Bills should be at least favoured by at least 17 over the Jets. Go Bills Go.

• Like 4

RochesterRob
47 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Dolphins got pummeled by Tenn 34-3.  Hope they take their frustrations off on NE next week.

I'm seeing a The Wolfman vs Frankenstein (Monster) type game where they come out and bludgeon each other.  

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Or jackets from Chuck Barris 

9 minutes ago, Cinga said:

This is good, so let's move on and win our last game of the year against an NFC opponent too! :wine:

Exzactly! Get into the playoffs and win your last game. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Core Four said:

Beat the Jets and we win the AFCE

Take care of business, have certain other results and we could end up the #2 seed.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

46 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

No. He’s ripping rags off of Solzinetzein’s (sp) Gulag Archipelago inmates.