Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Falcons Week 17: The Aftermath

Ann

Just now, Nanker said:

No. He’s ripping rags off of Solzinetzein’s (sp) Gulag Archipelago inmates. 

I was gonna say i thought he looked like he escaped from Alcatraz or something

2738BC39-5C7E-493D-9404-3E15D65BB524.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Core Four said:

I don't have a problem with Beasley getting a lot of snaps as much as I have a problem with Sanders being a feature WR.

But don’t you think the offense looked the best it has all year last week with McKenzie in the formation? I’m not saying don’t play Beasley at all but I think they will have more explosivenesses with Diggs, Davis, McKenzie, Knox, and Singletary 

Good:

Defense:  2d half shutout;  Patterson non-factor

150 non-Allen yards rushing;  closed out game on the ground.  OL and both backs looked as good as they have all year.

Secondary continues to play well w/o Tre

Bad:

Josh throwing picks

One big play to Pitts

I don't think this was as ugly as everyone seems to think.  The 'good' was very important for the playoffs.  I'm not overly concerned about Josh and the WRs being productive.   Obviously can't have a 3 pick meltdown in ten minutes in a playoff game, but otherwise they had pretty solid control of this game.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, johtaf said:

But don’t you think the offense looked the best it has all year last week with McKenzie in the formation? I’m not saying don’t play Beasley at all but I think they will have more explosivenesses with Diggs, Davis, McKenzie, Knox, and Singletary 

The past two weeks, yes, McKenzie has been a different player.  I hope he keeps it up.  I don't have a problem with Beasley getting a significant number of snaps because he is such a warrior, dude is seriously proven tough and dependable.  So, I would like to see Beasley, Diggs, Davis, McKenzie, Knox, Singletary, and Moss all getting touches.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, johtaf said:

I can’t help but feel concerned the way Allen threw the ball today. I wonder why he didn’t dump it off to Singletary today like he did last week

Freezing rain? Going for the jugular? Seeing things on the field that TV cameras only can?

37 minutes ago, Core Four said:

So, I would like to see Beasley, Diggs, Davis, McKenzie, Knox, Singletary, and Moss all getting touches.

Dejavu all over again.

2 hours ago, BillsFan101 said:

The Bills are in the playoffs again, yeah baby. The implications of the last week mean some stuff are up for grabs. Bills beat the Jets next week they win the division for the 2nd year in a row, which lets admit should happen. If the Bills beat the Jets, KC loses and CIN loses, the Bills get the 2nd seed which would be good. What could also be a good thing is KC, CIN, NE and Bills win than the Bills play the Patriots at home in the first round which I think would be good because Mac Jones  is a piece of garbage QB and way over rated. Should be interesting but that is next week. Bills should be at least favoured by at least 17 over the Jets. Go Bills Go.

Today against the Jaguars, that piece of garbage QB completed 73% of his passes while throwing 3 TDs and 0 INTs. I would gladly have taken a piece of garbage performance like that in our own game against the Jaguars. 

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
46 minutes ago, Ann said:

erm...

Things like this is why I love this team. It really does seem like they all get along well enough to bust each other’s chops — which is the only reason a senior year photo of Josh is out and about I’m sure. Someone made a funny. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Really? :classic_dry:

really.thumb.jpg.822e8eec380878f6017191a125a82333.jpg

As I explained to one of my sons in high school (speaking of one of his friends): There are clothes, then there are outfits……then there are costumes.   

• Haha 2

RochesterRob
17 minutes ago, Augie said:

As I explained to one of my sons in high school (speaking of one of his friends): There are clothes, then there are outfits……then there are costumes.   

Proposed arch-villain costume from rejected Clooney era Batman film?

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Proposed arch-villain costume from rejected Clooney era Batman film?

The Villain character’s name would have been “Freak Flag”.

• Like 1