Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2022 Buffalo Bills Schedule

Ann

• 2 weeks later...
Alaska Darin

Since the BILLS didn't say "Home Opener", I'm guessing we're opening week one at home.  Now the question is "who will be the opponent"?

• Like 4

Deranged Rhino

Man, I can't believe the NFL didn't give us LA vs Buffalo for the season opener. It's such a better opener than whatever they're going to come up with. 

Grr.

IDBillzFan
3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Man, I can't believe the NFL didn't give us LA vs Buffalo for the season opener. It's such a better opener than whatever they're going to come up with. 

Grr.

That loss to the Steelers last year to open the season still stings for me. Gimme an AFC East team that they can throttle to get off on the right foot.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

Deranged Rhino
23 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

That loss to the Steelers last year to open the season still stings for me. Gimme an AFC East team that they can throttle to get off on the right foot.

I hear you, that's all the more reason to play an NFC team Week 1 (for me at least). Let them work out the early season kinks in a game that doesn't have a huge impact on seeding. 

(I'm really more upset because I was already thinking ahead and organizing a mini DR family reunion in LA to catch the game opening weekend, so ignore my whinging)

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like 3