Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2022 Buffalo Bills Schedule

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
43 minutes ago, Ann said:

Already hyping the Bills - Chiefs game at Arrowhead this year. SNF?  

Was it really one of the "best games ever," or just the "best final three minutes of regulation ever?"

• Cheers 1

I for one am SICK of watching The Bills AT Kansas City. When are Andy’s boys gonna hafta make the trip to Western New Yawk fer cripes sakes! I’m fed up. 

18 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is good. It means they probably won't play on Christmas Day, and I really prefer they don't.

🤷‍♂️

Crap Throwing Clavin

I don't ever recall an NFL schedule release being milked for as much attention as this one.    :classic_laugh:

5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I don't ever recall an NFL schedule release being milked for as much attention as this one.    :classic_laugh:

Fleetwood Mac Little Lies GIF - Fleetwood Mac Little Lies Stevie Nicks -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2

IDBillzFan
13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Ya gotta hand it to the NFL. They know they have the hottest ticket in town and that most of us will wait with baited breath for anything football related, even if it drips like a leaky faucet. The benefits of having a long off-season and only 17 games.

Now let's see what happens when people have to pay through the nose to stream the games instead of getting their annual 'deal' from DirecTV. I suspect this is going to hurt a lot. People will pay, but it's gonna hurt.

• Like 1