Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2022 Buffalo Bills Schedule

Ann

17 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It would be pretty sweet if the Patriots only get 4 days to prepare for the Thursday night game but we get a week. 

&#%$ TOM BRADY.

I see in *Patriot land, they are saying they are getting the Thanksgiving night game.

MothersMilk
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

It would be pretty sweet if the Patriots only get 4 days to prepare for the Thursday night game but we get a week. 

&#%$ TOM BRADY.

I live 10 miles from the mofo :vomit:

• Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1

4 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

I live 10 miles from the mofo :vomit:

Lawn fireworks 3 AM the night before the game perhaps?

Asking for a friend. 

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, snafu said:

^^^^^WOW!^^^^^

That’s a rough stretch before the bye.  Four road games.  I’m even throwing the early season trip to extra-hot Miami in there. I’d be happy with 4-2 in the first six. Gotta come out of the blocks hot.

Five night games and Thanksgiving.  Nice!!!

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, snafu said:

That’s a rough stretch before the bye.  Four road games.  I’m even throwing the early season trip to extra-hot Miami in there. I’d be happy with 4-2 in the first six. Gotta come out of the blocks hot.

Yup...will get to watch a lot of Bills games!  Yippie!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, snafu said:

Thought overall the schedule is pretty reasonable.  The only really short week comes Thanksgiving Day & presumably Detroit will have the same condensed week of preparation.

And, at least on paper there isn't any murderers row of 3 or 4 really tough teams in a row unless Trubisky really brings the Stillers back to life.

• Like 4

Psyched about getting the opening night game.  Everyone will be so ready to watch football;  plus it will be awesome to be the first team to go 1-0.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Thought overall the schedule is pretty reasonable.  The only really short week comes Thanksgiving Day & presumably Detroit will have the same condensed week of preparation.

And, at least on paper there isn't any murderers row of 3 or 4 really tough teams in a row unless Trubisky really brings the Stillers back to life.

We’ve owned the Dolphins lately, but I hate the early season games down there.  Too many teams wilt in the 4th Q because of the heat.  And to a lesser extent, Tennessee always plays tougher as the game goes on. The Bills need to come out of training camp ready and in shape, for sure. No easing into this season.   As for Thanksgiving, I noticed that even though we’ve got a short week, we’re coming off two home games. 

Those early roadies are challenging.

Edited by snafu
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, snafu said:

We’ve owned the Dolphins lately, but I hate the early season games down there.  Too many teams wilt in the 4th Q because of the heat.   As for Thanksgiving, I noticed that even though we’ve got a short week, we’re coming off two home games. 

Those early roadies are challenging.

Get the point about the heat, but what are the odds that a new coach w/ a new offense will have it actually working under Tua's direction by week 3?

Bring on the sushi.  It goes bad quick in the heat.  😉

• Like 3
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

Home and away's aren't very clear on this one.

I updated the OP marking home and away. On that chart, home is blue with a tiny vs, away is red with a tiny at. They definitely could have done a clearer graph.

• Cheers 1