Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New York Jets: Week 18 Game Week Thread

Ann

On 1/5/2022 at 1:01 PM, Arm of Harm said:

Against the Jaguars, Josh Allen’s kryptonite proved to be . . . Josh Allen! Josh Allen sacked Josh Allen. Josh Allen intercepted Josh Allen. I’m pretty sure Josh Allen forced a Josh Allen fumble, with the fumble recovered by the wrong Josh Allen. 

The question then becomes: will McDermott prove to be McDermott’s kryptonite? Or, will McDermott better withstand the same name challenge than Josh Allen did? 

Supermassive Black Holes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Ann said:

Not him driving it ...

not.jpg.13e87c4126c16077255cc7d91e334ec9.jpg

lol.jpg.c2e36224e5685cdde29424147ace63fd.jpg

Lol who cares what the man does with his money and his cars in the snow..people got waaay too much time on their hands sometimes

Edited by Sig1Hunter
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Not him driving it ...

not.jpg.13e87c4126c16077255cc7d91e334ec9.jpg

lol.jpg.c2e36224e5685cdde29424147ace63fd.jpg

That's his excuse?  He wasn't driving that car in the snow, he was letting someone else drive it?

Thank God he protects the football better...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Sweet Jesus people. It’s not like he was traveling 286 MPH at 3:27 in the morning after running down three fat Canuck ladies of the evening all the while being drunk as a skunk and as incoherent as Timmah!

Perspective people. Perspective.  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Sweet Jesus people. It’s not like he was traveling 286 MPH at 3:27 in the morning after running down three fat Canuck ladies of the evening all the while being drunk as a skunk and as incoherent as Timmah!

Perspective people. Perspective.  

It's not like I'm upset about it.  I've always just kind-of marveled at people who drive their expensive sports cars in the snow.  That's what '76 Crown Vics are for.

• Cheers 1

Mark my words. This game is going to start ugly, and will only get uglier. It all starts with Conor McDermott. He will gradually move a Bills’ DL closer and closer to the Bills’ sideline. Then, with a sudden explosion of violent strength, he will propel that DL directly into Sean McDermott. This will happen several times over the course of the game. 

Conor McDermott will also say the most anti-process stuff imaginable. He’ll shout it at the Bills’ bench, at the Bills’ huddle, and at Sean McDermott himself. 

How do I see this playing out? There are less than two minutes left in the game. The Jets have the ball and a small lead. They are driving. Conor McDermott screams something anti-process at the Bills’ defense. The type of thing to make process shatter like paper thin glass. But before the devastating words can come out of his mouth, he freezes into an ice statue. An ice sculpture of a man shouting something. A Bills DL moves around the statue, gets the strip sack, recovers the fumble, then runs it in for the TD. Victory, Buffalo!

Just be glad the player’s name is Connor McDermott, not Sean McDermott. The above victory scenario simply could not happen if the player was named Sean McDermott. Even if a player named Sean McDermott were to suddenly turn into a block of ice, that would not affect him much. He’d still keep playing football, regardless of whether he happened to be or not be a block of ice. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

It's not like I'm upset about it.  I've always just kind-of marveled at people who drive their expensive sports cars in the snow.  That's what '76 Crown Vics are for.

Both of my sons have sports cars. Oldest 08 vet and second sons 95 Viper have never seen salt. In fact it takes a few rains to even move them from the garages. 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2022 at 4:38 PM, Fansince88 said:

I find it disgusting that he would put that on the salt filled roads. That car is for fun. Not for transportation.

Yes, and he can afford an AWD winter vehicle with heated seats and a rear wiper even for his friends.  

Edited by Ninety-4
  • Haha 1