Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets and Giants Sued For Billions For Claiming they are "New York" Teams

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin

First, it is alleged that "Plaintiff and millions of class members have suffered damages by being subjected to expensive and time-consuming transportation

When I think of "Damage the Jets have done to their fans," "game day transportation" is the absolute last thing that comes to mind.

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

When I think of "Damage the Jets have done to their fans," "game day transportation" is the absolute last thing that comes to mind.

Good point.

They need to amend the complaint to add NJ Transit, and the Port Authority.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
35 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Pretty dumb, this will go nowhere.  How long have both teams played in the Meadowlands, 30+ years?

And as though there's any Jets or Giants fans in NY, too.  All the Jets fans are in Jersey, for Christ's sake.  And all the Giants fans in Connecticut and Rhode Island.

NY gives $5M in taxpayer funds to Super Bowl promo

By Post Editorial Board

November 29, 2013 | 

they also got ny tax dollars for several years trying to find if they still get tax dollars. 
someone told me they do. 
would be interesting to find

19 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And as though there's any Jets or Giants fans in NY, too.  All the Jets fans are in Jersey, for Christ's sake.  And all the Giants fans in Connecticut and Rhode Island.

I'm originally from the southern tier of NYS, the Giants always had a pretty decent following there.  The Jets were mostly confined to NJ and Long Island.

Crap Throwing Clavin

Harrison Phillips is willing to testify...quite a few players are willing, in fact, but Horrible Harry is adamant.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1