Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England: Super Wildcard Weekend Game Week Thread

Ann

I think we are rounding into top form at the right time. Hopefully the weather is not too bad for the wildcard game and Josh can settle into a nice rhythm. I trust he will be focused not only because it is the playoffs but because it is the *Patriots and Belichick as well.

I don't know why but it seems Beasley isn't having the same impact he did last year. Perhaps the Bills have been trying to save him for the playoffs, I don't know. I do think though that McKenzie has been electric this last month and he may be the hot hand to play in certain situations.

I think we should be getting Sanders back as well and would be happy if he spelled spot duty only.

• Like 2

Bill Belichick on GHS looks ahead to Wild Card game vs. Bills

</snip>

Bill Belichick joined The Greg Hill Show Monday morning and looked ahead to the game.

</snip>

“I think for our team, we just have to look at it the same way we looked at the other games against Buffalo. It’s a big game and we played 17 games this year, plus three preseason games, so it’s really just playing a good football game," he said. "Whatever the Wild Card and seedings are and all that, it doesn’t really have anything to do with the outcome of the game. The game will be determined by how well we prepare, play in those 60 minutes. That’s really our challenge. I don’t think we need to do a lot of looking back, we need to look ahead and as I said, put our best football out there Saturday night.”

</snip>

• Cheers 2

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I love this matchup for the Bills, it’s the one I wanted. But also the one I feared most...

This one will be huge. Can’t wait. 

Maybe it's my residual Buffalo Bills Fan Syndrome kicking in, but I won't be happy about this one unless and until the Bills have their foot on the throat of the Pats with time expiring.

If NE manages to  knock us off, not only are we a first round elimination, but it makes our division title a bit dubious.

Obviously nobody wants to see their team lose, but if we were eliminated by someone else, at least we walk away from this season knowing we got the best of the Pats. Being eliminated by them, and thus losing 2 of 3 to them, would just add insult to injury.

The glass half full take, however, is that knocking them off and asserting rule over the division would be absolutely glorious. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Foxx said:

Come on... at the Planet they think he is the second coming of the GOAT. Hilarious to see.

Clearly scared out of their minds...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Robs House said:

Maybe it's my residual Buffalo Bills Fan Syndrome kicking in, but I won't be happy about this one unless and until the Bills have their foot on the throat of the Pats with time expiring.

If NE manages to  knock us off, not only are we a first round elimination, but it makes our division title a bit dubious.

Obviously nobody wants to see their team lose, but if we were eliminated by someone else, at least we walk away from this season knowing we got the best of the Pats. Being eliminated by them, and thus losing 2 of 3 to them, would just add insult to injury.

The glass half full take, however, is that knocking them off and asserting rule over the division would be absolutely glorious. 

Let’s alpha roll those bitches. Assert dominance in an unquestionable way. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Let’s alpha roll those bitches. Assert dominance in an unquestionable way. 

Let's do to them what blockers do to Onalim. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

The great Bill Belichick has to have a plan because Josh Allen and the Bills cant beat them twice in a row…like…say umm…the Dolphins did this year? What a toolbag.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Cinga said:

Same here. I will admit to a nostalgic fantasy as we gotten closer and closer to the playoffs, and that is the chance to beat up on both Billicheats Patriots and Tampa's Brady's on the way to our first Super Bowl Championship.

First part on deck.... 

complete exorcism on tap for the playoffs

1. NE   20 years of hell from Bellichek

2. Tenn  home run throw back, 2021 goal line slip

3. KC      2020 AFC championship embarrasment

4. TB      20 years of hell from Brady

• Like 4
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 1

Maybe there's a Pats fan here that can answer this since that team has more experience in this area.  Are you allowed to keep your own balls warm when the other team's offense is on the field so you start each offensive drive with warm ball(s)?

2 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

Maybe there's a Pats fan here that can answer this since that team has more experience in this area.  Are you allowed to keep your own balls warm when the other team's offense is on the field so you start each offensive drive with warm ball(s)?

We did have a resident expert here that could answer that. His incessant huffing of Belichick’s jockstrap (or was it his manziere?) killed off so many brain cells that his mind devolved into a soupy mess of conspiracy theories and alien civilizations. He was last seen wandering pantsless around the deli at a Stop and Shop muttering about “It’s Roger’s fault” and “just ask anyone at our planet…”

It’s sad, really. 

Mommas don’t let your babies grow up to be Pats* fans.