Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2022 NFL General Manager Openings [All Filled]

Ann

IMO, if Tony Dungy is offered the position of Bears' GM, I would think there is a better than average chance Leslie Frazier becomes the HC.  Dungy and Frazier were pretty close when Dungy was the Colts' HC.  The big question is will Dungy want to step away from a cushy Sunday night football gig with NBC?

25 minutes ago, Core Four said:

IMO, if Tony Dungy is offered the position of Bears' GM, I would think there is a better than average chance Leslie Frazier becomes the HC.  Dungy and Frazier were pretty close when Dungy was the Colts' HC.  The big question is will Dungy want to step away from a cushy Sunday night football gig with NBC?

Has Dungy been connected with the Bears job?

39 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Has Dungy been connected with the Bears job?

Not officially.  Still a lot of speculation, we'll see if anything comes of it.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
34 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Here we go.......

I hope it goes something like...

Giants Ownership: "So what's your greatest accomplishment with the Bills?"

"I was responsible for drafting Cody Ford."

"We love this guy!  We're excited to bring him in to the Giants organization!"

• Haha 1

Spielman put together a NICE roster in Minnesota.  His greatest sin was overpaying Cousins but that team is solid/stacked.

• Cheers 2

17 minutes ago, Ann said:

Geeze. First rumored the Bears were interested in that duo, now the Giants too? I think the sooner we resign ourselves to the fact we are probably going to lose three top shelf staff members, the easier it will be to swallow when it comes.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Foxx said:

Geeze. First rumored the Bears were interested in that duo, now the Giants too? I think the sooner we resign ourselves to the fact we are probably going to lose three top shelf staff members, the easier it will be to swallow when it comes.

True that. But I want to keep the successful pieces together. 

• Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, Nanker said:

True that. But I want to keep the successful pieces together. 

Just too many openings and too many of those openings are looking at us as a model to emulate. I believe we lose one of the three, if not all three.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Just too many openings and too many of those openings are looking at us as a model to emulate. I believe we lose one of the three, if not all three.

Agreed. I was surprised it didn't happen last year. I cannot imagine the Bills keep the band together yet another year.

• Like 1