Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2022 NFL General Manager Openings [All Filled]

Ann

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I just wonder if ol' Bowl Cut has put in a call to Mel Kiper.

You have to wonder who's idea it was to bring Mayock on board.

On 1/22/2022 at 3:02 PM, Foxx said:

I'm pretty sure that was Gruden's choice, though Mayock did not have first say in personnel matters.  Gruden ran that show.

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Ryan grew up in Canadaigua, NY.  His dad (Junior) played in the NFL and was one of my HS football coaches.  His uncle Roland was a running back who went to Tennessee and was drafted by the Chargers.

On 1/25/2022 at 5:03 PM, Alaska Darin said:

Ryan grew up in Canadaigua, NY.  His dad (Junior) played in the NFL and was one of my HS football coaches.  His uncle Roland was a running back who went to Tennessee and was drafted by the Chargers.

That Bears job could be pretty attractive for the next couple seasons if the Packers implode.

Get a couple linemen for the kid QB.

5 hours ago, Ann said:

I was driving around today when his press conference was on.  Then I heard an interview with him.

A LOT of "Process" talk.

He didn't commit to Daboll.

He will keep Jones and try to improve the roster around him -- especially the line.

I would bet money that he takes a guy like Feliciano with him.  Like McD and Daboll did in the early days with a guy like Mike Tolbert -- who wasn't very good, but knew what the "process" was all about.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2022 at 3:02 PM, Foxx said:

Gruden and he are fast buddies. Between that , hookers and blow in Vegas baby! I keed… (sorta).

Edited by Nanker

Steelers request interview with Morocco Brown for G.M. - ProFootballTalk

by: Josh Alper NBC Sports5m

The list of candidates to succeed Kevin Colbert as the Steeelers General Manager continues to grow.Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the team has requested an interview with Colts college scouting director Morocco Brown. Brown interviewed with the Bears last month before they hired Ryan Poles.Brown

Crap Throwing Clavin
57 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Steelers request interview with Morocco Brown for G.M. - ProFootballTalk

by: Josh Alper NBC Sports5m

The list of candidates to succeed Kevin Colbert as the Steeelers General Manager continues to grow.Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the team has requested an interview with Colts college scouting director Morocco Brown. Brown interviewed with the Bears last month before they hired Ryan Poles.Brown

"Morocco Brown?"  C'mon...he's not a real person, he's the lead character in a Roger Corman B-movie ripoff of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...