Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Fire Brian Flores

Ann

When’s the last time a coach was fired after back to back winning seasons? Was it Wade when he was here?

edit: I looked it up and technically it couldn’t have been as Wade went 8-8 in 2000, his last season here. For some reason I remembered him being fired a year earlier, right after the illegal forward pass playoff game. 

Edited by Chandemonium
  • Like 4

I'm old enough to remember when Bills fans, including myself, were concerned that the Fish finally had a competent coach in Flores. Now, if we're lucky, the new coach will bring in a new OC who will bring in a new system so Tua can go full FUBAR.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1

Wow, completely unexpected.  I thought the Dolphins were onto something with Flores as I thought he was a pretty good coach.  Chris Grier is a bigger problem than Brian Flores, IMO.

• Like 2