Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official 'Other Wild-Card Games' Thread 

Foxx

13 minutes ago, SpionBills said:

Raiders look tragic on offence.

To be struggling as much as they are and only be down one score at the half, is a minor miracle.

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Blocking the other teams' best pass rusher with only your backup TE isn't a recipe for success.

Dungy and Simms just commented pretty much exactly what you said here.

• Applause 1

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

To be struggling as much as they are and only be down one score at the half, is a minor miracle.

I double took when I saw only 7 points in it. For a historically bad red zone D they’ve done well to limit Bengals. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

I'd like to see Chris Simms ask Tony Dungy if he was presented an opportunity to be the next Chicago Bears' GM, would he take it?  Also, would he take Leslie Frazier as HC?  Won't happen, but it would be interesting TV.

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Core Four said:

I'd like to see Chris Simms ask Tony Dungy if he was presented an opportunity to be the next Chicago Bears' GM, would he take it?  Also, would he take Leslie Frazier as HC?  Won't happen, but it would be interesting TV.

That might be the dream job for Frazier and if it is, I hope he gets it. Might not be ideal to some since he doesn't get to pick his own QB but with coaching Fields could be the real deal.

And on the same topic, Daboll probably needs to stay out of Miami unless they understand he doesn't want to be stuck wit Tua

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

That might be the dream job for Frazier and if it is, I hope he gets it. Might not be ideal to some since he doesn't get to pick his own QB but with coaching Fields could be the real deal.

And on the same topic, Daboll probably needs to stay out of Miami unless they understand he doesn't want to be stuck wit Tua

Frazier would need to get a good OC, I doubt he knows enough about offense now since it changed a lot since his Vikings HC days.

From what I've read, Miami is not a preferred destination.  Can't imagine Houston is either with Nick Casserio as GM.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

There isn't much that makes that job look good...Belichick and McDermott in your division, stuck with Tua and Grier, bumbling owner, etc.

C'mon down, Coach Culley.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Raiders D doing well to hold the Bengals to three FGs and two TDs.

Raiders offense needs to start putting some TDs on the board.  Their defense won't be able to keep holding the Bengals to FGs, or better yet, three and outs.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Raiders offense needs to start putting some TDs on the board.  Their defense won't be able to keep holding the Bengals to FGs, or better yet, three and outs.

They certainly have the capability to do so. Carr is hot some weeks and cold others.

I wish I had a close up cam on the offensive line to see if Cincinnati's getting away with the kind of nit picky holding calls the raiders were getting flagged for.