Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official 'Other Wild-Card Games' Thread 

Foxx

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I will be able to relax and just watch the games today. 😁

Skiing this morning, football this afternoon!  And I miss watching Brady? Double win.

Everything just seems brighter today.

• Cheers 1
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Ann said:

Welp, unless the Eagles get it together fast, this is gonna be a looooong game.

The Eagles are a marginal playoff team...one and done.  We're just waiting for the game later tonight - go Steelers.

• Like 2

Hurts is starting to remind me of Lamar. He can run, but he throws like Stevie Wonder. Why in the hell is he missing the guy open in the middle so he can try to throw into double coverage every other play?

Looks like the Philly D is tired of trying to plug the damn after Reagor's punt fumble.

• Like 1

By the way, I think Burrows is a gamer and has a great supporting cast, but it's starting to get weird watching him turn into Cam Newton at the podium. Maybe it'll change once he gets through puberty.

• Haha 2

I don't think I'd have TB12 out there in the 4th quarter of a 31-0 game.  What do the Eagles defenders have to lose just hammering him? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I don't think I'd have TB12 out there in the 4th quarter of a 31-0 game.  What do the Eagles defenders have to lose just hammering him? 

The only thing the Eagles have accomplished is sacking and hitting Brady. Keeping him in is probably not a good idea.

• Like 1

1.  How do you not go for 2 down 31-6?

2.  The NFL cares about player safety...but the  kickoff returner literally gets ear-holed with an official standing less than 10 feet away...no flag.

3.  Have the Eagles not returned a punt all year?  It's hard to believe they can suck this bad at something so fundamental.

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

2.  The NFL cares about player safety...but the  kickoff returner literally gets ear-holed with an official standing less than 10 feet away...no flag.

3.  Have the Eagles not returned a punt all year?  It's hard to believe they can suck this bad at something so fundamental.

#2... that would’ve been egregious under the current rules if it happened during a live play. That it was close to a full two seconds after he was down by contact and didn’t get called is mind blowing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chandemonium said:

#2... that would’ve been egregious under the current rules if it happened during a live play. That it was close to a full two seconds after he was down by contact and didn’t get called is mind blowing. 

Excellent description.   I "heard it" long after the whistle and ended up rewinding it just based on the sound it made.

That's gonna be a fine - but I wanna know what happens to the official who was standing closest.

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I was shocked that wasn't a penalty. It is going to be a fine.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ann said:

I was shocked that wasn't a penalty. It is going to be a fine.

now you know,

it was Brady's team getting the preferential treatment all of those years

not NE

11 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

now you know,

it was Brady's team getting the preferential treatment all of those years

not NE

The Philly guy should have been penalized, but wasn't.

• Like 1