Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Hollywoke -- A thread for Tinseltown's Tailspin into Televangelism

Deranged Rhino

37 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Black on black violence doesn't exist!!!

That's why there will be no charges to a crime everyone can witness if they so chose. 

• Haha 1

Advice to Chris Rock: Don't ever say that **** about Alec Baldwin's wife.

Edited by Mahoney
The filter didn't filter me, so I did
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

i almost don’t want Desantis to run for president because I think it’s perhaps more valuable to have at least one state with a functioning governor. Now if we can clone him….

plus I fear a total bloodbath if he and trump run with no survivors. 

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Rubio's wrong on just about everything, but not on this.

I'm damn near certain China doesn't even recognize "gender fluidity," much less teach gender identity to five year olds.

But I'm equally certain they're happy we do,

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 2

DeSantis broaches repeal of Disney World's special self-governing status in Florida
DeSantis and Disney have recently sparred over a controversial parental rights bill he recently signed into law

Florida’s Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis addressed on Thursday the suggestion of repealing a 55-year-old state law that allows Disney to effectively govern itself on the grounds of Walt Disney World, following the company’s public opposition to a controversial parental rights law in Florida.

"What I would say as a matter of first principle is I don’t support special privileges in law just because a company is powerful and they’ve been able to wield a lot of power," DeSantis said during a press conference in West Palm Beach, Florida on Thursday.

</snip>

DeSantis referenced a bill reining in big tech that Republicans were working through the legislature last year when Disney added a "carve out" at the "11th hour" for theme parks.

"I’m thinking to myself, ‘This is ridiculous,’" DeSantis said. "Honestly, it was embarrassing."

DeSantis continued, "I think what has happened is there’s a lot of these special privileges that are not justifiable, but because Disney had held so much sway, they were able to sustain a lot of special treatment over the years."

</snip>

• Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

I knew Disney was basically an independent self-governing body in Orlando.

But I never knew that was official, by law.  :classic_wacko:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I knew Disney was basically an independent self-governing body in Orlando.

But I never knew that was official, by law.  :classic_wacko:

Disney is special

44 minutes ago, Ann said:

DeSantis broaches repeal of Disney World's special self-governing status in Florida
DeSantis and Disney have recently sparred over a controversial parental rights bill he recently signed into law

Florida’s Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis addressed on Thursday the suggestion of repealing a 55-year-old state law that allows Disney to effectively govern itself on the grounds of Walt Disney World, following the company’s public opposition to a controversial parental rights law in Florida.

"What I would say as a matter of first principle is I don’t support special privileges in law just because a company is powerful and they’ve been able to wield a lot of power," DeSantis said during a press conference in West Palm Beach, Florida on Thursday.

</snip>

DeSantis referenced a bill reining in big tech that Republicans were working through the legislature last year when Disney added a "carve out" at the "11th hour" for theme parks.

"I’m thinking to myself, ‘This is ridiculous,’" DeSantis said. "Honestly, it was embarrassing."

DeSantis continued, "I think what has happened is there’s a lot of these special privileges that are not justifiable, but because Disney had held so much sway, they were able to sustain a lot of special treatment over the years."

</snip>

Universe sure likes it's irony.

...If Disney wants to embrace woke ideology, it seems fitting that they should be regulated by Orange County. ...

• Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

</snip>

</snip>

Talk about a Mickey Mouse government.

Crap Throwing Clavin

It's fun, today, to watch progressives pivot from their long-standing belief in regulation of corporations, to supporting Disney as a self-governing corporation existing above the law, because they hate Florida law.

Progressives don't have principles.  They have hatred.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

Geez @Deranged Rhino,

How quickly can they get a script out, filmed and put on the air ?

The horrible left wing Law and Order remake is on right now and it is ALL ABOUT how a terrible right wing radio spokesman murdered a nice liberal man running for congress, but first he put out misinformation that he was a pedophile.

It is just what you would expect. All the good looking, diverse intelligent people are the left and all the white unshaven men are the bad conservatives.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Geez @Deranged Rhino,

How quickly can they get a script out, filmed and put on the air ?

The horrible left wing Law and Order remake is on right now and it is ALL ABOUT how a terrible right wing radio spokesman murdered a nice liberal man running for congress, but first he put out misinformation that he was a pedophile.

It is just what you would expect. All the good looking, diverse intelligent people are the left and all the white unshaven men are the bad conservatives.

I think I will shave before bed tonight

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Geez @Deranged Rhino,

OMG !!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

Now they just had the white hispanic subject hang himself in his cell !!

It's like they are trying to jerk us around.

Surely most of the viewers can see thru this excrement.

• Like 1