Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Public Official, Graft

Jackson

2 hours ago, Jackson said:

It says more about Baltimore and who they elect, than it does about Kamala taking a photo with a Democrat.

Also, these Soros DAs are bad news.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
32 minutes ago, Ann said:

It says more about Baltimore and who they elect, than it does about Kamala taking a photo with a Democrat.

Yep.  I didn't condone "guilt by association" accusations against Bush, Cheney, Obama, Biden, or Trump.  I'm certainly not going to accept them against Kamala.

I mean...if Kamala's corrupt because of her association, what does that make me?  Between my mob connections, and having shook hands with people who shook hands with Hitler?

49 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Yep.  I didn't condone "guilt by association" accusations against Bush, Cheney, Obama, Biden, or Trump.  I'm certainly not going to accept them against Kamala.

I mean...if Kamala's corrupt because of her association, what does that make me?  Between my mob connections, and having shook hands with people who shook hands with Hitler?

You're only guilty by association if you're within 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon...

So yes, you're an actual literal super mecha-Nazi mobster.

On 1/14/2022 at 6:58 PM, Ann said:

The "Soroslaves" are those district attorneys and other minions, bought and paid for by "Curious George," who blatantly ignore the laws they were sworn to uphold.  They are liberally [no pun intended] sprinkled across the US.  The actions of these vassals are most prominent when criminals they have either undercharged, or flat out refused to indict, commit even more heinous acts soon after being freed by the corrupt DA.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 5:13 PM, Foxx said:

because Congress critters are totally immoral and there needs to be vehicle to pay them the brides for their voting compliance

They are there forever

players are interchangeable and may have a conscious to not throw games as directed

4 hours ago, snafu said:

Sheldon Silver died in a Federal Prison today.

RIP Sheldon.

You were a big part of the problem here in NYS but you were one of the few that actually paid for your crimes.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Taro T said:

RIP Sheldon.

You were a big part of the problem here in NYS but you were one of the few that actually paid for your crimes.

He said he didnt want to die in prison.  Welp! 

13 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

He said he didnt want to die in prison.  Welp! 

Could've made other choices in life & he wouldn't have.

• Cheers 1

• 1 month later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
51 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Goes directly to contractors for services.  It's not like they just give money away.

And far more than half, actually.  Most of the DOD's services are contracted out.  

Hell, most of the federal government's services are contracted out, after the Clinton administration "reforms."  

25 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Goes directly to contractors for services.  It's not like they just give money away.

And far more than half, actually.  Most of the DOD's services are contracted out.  

Hell, most of the federal government's services are contracted out, after the Clinton administration "reforms."  

I'm not completely sure but I'm pretty sure I have heard of non-bid governmental contracts being awarded before.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Foxx said:

I'm not completely sure but I'm pretty sure I have heard of non-bid governmental contracts being awarded before.

I'm working on one right now.  No-bid contracts are still contracts for goods or services.  

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'm working on one right now.  No-bid contracts are still contracts for goods or services.  

And... you see nothing wrong with that? No room for corruption?

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Foxx said:

And... you see nothing wrong with that? No room for corruption?

I actually see quite a bit wrong with that.  But "no-bid" doesn't mean "granted at will, without oversight."  The no-bid contract I'm on - which is only permitted to be no-bid because it's small-dollar (seven figures) - still took five months to be approved and awarded.  

But it has nothing to do with the original point of the tweets: "OMG!  The Pentagon contracts out to contractors!"

27 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

But it has nothing to do with the original point of the tweets: "OMG!  The Pentagon contracts out to contractors!"

Still blonde here...

I think part of the original point of the Tweets was graft and corruption.

$62 dollars for a toilet seat, $632 for a hammer, $436 for a six-pack of Coke, is corrupt. 

• Like 1