Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England Wild Card Game: The Aftermath

Ann

You know one of the things I learned to love about this game?

Name a game you'd watch over and over. Comeback Game? Sure, but only after halftime. Why bother with the first half?

In this game, it literally doesn't matter when you pick it up because if the Bills have the ball, you know they are going to score. And if the Pats* have the ball, you know the Bills are going to score on the next possession. There is literally NO Bills drive that doesn't end in a TD.

Gonna feast on this for a long, long time.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Sorry to have missed this. Somehow missed the T-shirt story way back when, or I just don’t remember it. 

Tom, glad to see you’re back. This game is the best tonic ever so far for a Bills fan. But this is just the penultimate win. Here’s to them mounting the summit. GO. BILLS!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

You know one of the things I learned to love about this game?

Name a game you'd watch over and over. Comeback Game? Sure, but only after halftime. Why bother with the first half?

In this game, it literally doesn't matter when you pick it up because if the Bills have the ball, you know they are going to score. And if the Pats* have the ball, you know the Bills are going to score on the next possession. There is literally NO Bills drive that doesn't end in a TD.

Gonna feast on this for a long, long time.

Even the AFC Championship against the Raiders had a big lull in the second half.  

I do regularly watch the AFC Championship against KC when Thurman rushed for 187 yards and 3 TDs because everything about it was pretty fun.

12 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Allen must be every defenders' worst nightmare when he starts running.  Dude's a friggin' horse when he gets going.

Knox with 2 tds the first quarter?  How's Zack Ertz these days?

I see him take off and go through so many emotions. "Go! Go! Go! Ok GO DOWN! Ohhhh He missed you KEEP GOING!!! SLIDE!! SLIDE!! Oh Good, you cleared his head....Why did you run out of bounds." Thats every single play!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

FB_IMG_1642728327876.jpg

That was my Saturday night!

Without the beard.

Or gloves.

And I’m not as tall.

And I’ve developed a bit of a gut.

But everything else was my Saturday night with 150 other psychos!

Nobody would have guessed 7 shout songs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • FANtastic 3
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Foxx said:

@snafu can probably attest to this. He wasn't the father last weekend but probably saw some reactions to the game.

Yep. It was an insane dance floor.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

30 minutes ago, snafu said:

That was my Saturday night!

Without the beard.

Or gloves.

And I’m not as tall.

And I’ve developed a bit of a gut.

But everything else was my Saturday night with 150 other psychos!

Nobody would have guessed 7 shout songs.

Were you in the heated section? 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Even the AFC Championship against the Raiders had a big lull in the second half.  

I do regularly watch the AFC Championship against KC when Thurman rushed for 187 yards and 3 TDs because everything about it was pretty fun.

You didn't think all those cutaways to to a reporter ducking from SCUD missiles wasn't exciting?

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You didn't think all those cutaways to to a reporter ducking from SCUD missiles wasn't exciting?

Wasn't that Arthur Kent?