Jump to content

Buffalo vs Kansas City: Divisional Round Playoffs Game Week Thread


Ann
 Share

Recommended Posts

So as a Kansas City fan this game worries me. Hopefully it will be a better game than the last one. If we were to lose I will certainly pull for the Bills to win it all. If anyone deserves it it is you guys. Allen is a generational talent and fun to watch.

  • Like 4
  • Cheers 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The exorcism tour continues🪦

 

Bring on the Chiefs...

 

Then bring me the Titans... 

 

Then bring me Brady...

 

Then bring the city home the Lombardi after banishing every ghost left for the franchise. 
 

* I know a home AFCC game is best, but doesn’t fit the theme I’m going for * 

 

  • Like 4
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This should be a great game, getting nervous thinking about it even at this early date.

 

The broadcasting team of Nantz and Romo is among the best.  I'm just thankful Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth won't cover this as I don't want to hear Collinsworth slobber all over Mahomes.

  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Core Four said:

This should be a great game, getting nervous thinking about it even at this early date.

 

While I reserve the right to change my mind come Thursday, the beatdown of the Pats* was so  brutal and so beautiful, I believe this team can beat anyone, including KC again, but also don't stress if they do because the beatdown was too spectacular to simply appreciate it and move on. 

 

Feast on this victory, I will. No matter what happens next week.

  • Like 4
  • Cheers 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

 

While I reserve the right to change my mind come Thursday, the beatdown of the Pats* was so  brutal and so beautiful, I believe this team can beat anyone, including KC again, but also don't stress if they do because the beatdown was too spectacular to simply appreciate it and move on. 

 

Feast on this victory, I will. No matter what happens next week.

 

It was spectacular and we can beat any team.  But Josh isn't satisfied with this win, neither is McD and the rest of the guys.  I'll go with Josh, McD, and the rest of the Bills on this one.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Core Four said:

 

It was spectacular and we can beat any team.  But Josh isn't satisfied with this win, neither is McD and the rest of the guys.  I'll go with Josh, McD, and the rest of the Bills on this one.

 

I don't think the last Bills/KC game was a result of KC "just being a beat or two behind trying to figure out its defense." I think everything McBeane has been doing focuses on the long game, and that long game starts with being able to beat KC.

 

They seem possessed right now. But I'm not going to spend a moment worrying about the upcoming game because my NFL anxieties are feasting on the Pats* win like The Beast eating dinner when Beauty isn't around to watch him.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Bills open as 2-point dogs to KC.


I saw 2.5 with an over under of 55. I am assuming that over-under has moved considering each team just put up 40+ in the wild card round?
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Nantz and Romo doing the Bills game Sunday.

 

image.thumb.png.ef230caeff3a91376c47ab651e28624b.png

I was nauseous listening to him ball wash the Cowgirls yesterday. I really liked listening to him the first couple years but now... not so much. Better than the alternatives though I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Carptom1 said:

So as a Kansas City fan this game worries me. Hopefully it will be a better game than the last one. If we were to lose I will certainly pull for the Bills to win it all. If anyone deserves it it is you guys. Allen is a generational talent and fun to watch.

Welcome.

 

A lot of our off-season moves were with you guys in mind. Josh has incredible will and with the experience gained last year, I like our chances.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Bills open as 2-point dogs to KC.

Interesting since home field advantage is usually about -3.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I was nauseous listening to him ball wash the Cowgirls yesterday. I really liked listening to him the first couple years but now... not so much. Better than the alternatives though I guess.

Agreed. I’m kinda sick of Nantz and Romo both. Moreso Nantz, i think? But, gimme some Gus Johnson. Why that guy never made it to the A team i will never understand.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, devnull said:

Interesting since home field advantage is usually about -3.

I keep hearing the new home field advantage is about -1.5 this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Core Four said:

This should be a great game, getting nervous thinking about it even at this early date.

 

The broadcasting team of Nantz and Romo is among the best.  I'm just thankful Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth won't cover this as I don't want to hear Collinsworth slobber all over Mahomes.

Collingsworth was hard to understand during the game. It's almost as if he was choking on what he was slobbering on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Guidelines