Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Murderers Row

Arm of Harm

To get to the Super Bowl the Bills need to get through a murderers row. The first part of that was our age-old nemesis, the Patriots. There is enough murder in Bill Belichick to make any series of games a murderers row. 

The second part of murderers row is the upcoming trip to Kansas City. The Chiefs slaughtered the Bills in last year’s AFC championship. They’re sharpening their knives in hopes of a repeat performance.

Should the Bills make it to this year’s AFC championship, I just know there will be a murderous team waiting there for them. 

Murderers Row. The one good thing I’ll say is this: the Bills actually have the ability to beat these murderers row teams. This team has been built to withstand this test. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 4

Yep, we have the talent.  Daboll, Frazier, and McD need to put a plan in place as good as the one they used against NE.  If they do that, yes, we can beat any team.

• Like 2

I mentioned this elsewhere but I believe Bills/KC right now (not last month, not season-long...but right now...) are the best in the AFC. Winner goes to the SB. I think the Bengals catch Tennessee trying to wake up from their bye, with or without Henry, and even if they don't, the Bills and KC can beat Tennessee as well.

Gotta win next week, I know. But I think the winner goes to the SB to face GB.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I mentioned this elsewhere but I believe Bills/KC right now (not last month, not season-long...but right now...) are the best in the AFC. Winner goes to the SB. I think the Bengals catch Tennessee trying to wake up from their bye, with or without Henry, and even if they don't, the Bills and KC can beat Tennessee as well.

Gotta win next week, I know. But I think the winner goes to the SB to face GB.

Personally I think Cincy is at least an equal threat as Tenn.  I agree that Buff/KC are probably the best at this point, but not by much at all.  Cincy beat KC about three weeks ago.

• Like 3

I can easily see scenarios where any of the 4 make it to the big game. The kc/buff winner will likely be the favorite in the afccg, but it’s a really interesting group of 4 in the afc

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I can easily see scenarios where any of the 4 make it to the big game. The kc/buff winner will likely be the favorite in the afccg, but it’s a really interesting group of 4 in the afc

I agree, there are four really good teams left. This may come down to experience, and that could leave Cincinnati out.  I just hope Buffalo is in.

• Like 2

We are going to be seeing three of this years AFC's final four teams battling it out for AFC supremacy in the next decade, if not longer. And not to diminish the Titans, but I don't know that they are built like the other teams playing next weekend and they certainly do not have that young franchise QB in place. For that reason alone, I don't know that Tennessee will steadily be part of that upper echelon in the AFC. You might be able to add the Chargers to the, Buffalo, Kansas City and Cincinnati grouping and make it an even four, but there are still a few things they need to overcome before they would truly be considered amongst that group.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Ann said:

I agree, there are four really good teams left. This may come down to experience, and that could leave Cincinnati out.  I just hope Buffalo is in.

A super bowl with Tennessee and Tannehill  in it would be EXTREMELY disappointing…it could be Allen, Mahomes, Burrow, or….Tannehill? Pass on that!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Foxx said:

We are going to be seeing three of this years AFC's final four teams battling it out for AFC supremacy in the next decade, if not longer. And not to diminish the Titans, but I don't know that they are built like the other teams playing next weekend and they certainly do not have that young franchise QB in place. For that reason alone, I don't know that Tennessee will steadily be part of that upper echelon in the AFC. You might be able to add the Chargers to the, Buffalo, Kansas City and Cincinnati grouping and make it an even four, but there are still a few things they need to overcome before they would truly be considered amongst that group.

Tennessee always seems to be a team that out-endures their opponents. Like their defense needs to get jumped early because they get stronger as the games goes into the second half. 

• Like 2