Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Predict the score Bills - - kc

mead107

I see a lot of Bills fans trying to convince themselves that the week 5 matchup will have any impact on the outcome of this game. The teams are totally different now then they were then. Here are a few items to help you sleep at night.

1. Chiefs offense was trying to figure out who they were at that point. I tried to convince myself that our earlier game against Tampa ( when we hammered them) meant we had a good chance in the Super Bowl, sadly that game forced the offense to change. It took Fat Andy half of the following season to do it, but this offense is different than it was in week 5. Mahomes is finally taking what the defense gives him now instead of trying for 10 pts on every play.

1. Chris Jones was out in the last game. If he decides to play hard he will be a problem.

2. Ward our best corner was out. He is good cover corner and is often in single coverage.

3. Nick Bolton and Willy Gay both were limited and played very little. They are both solid Linebackers and healthy.

4.Juan Thornhill is now the starting safety. Dan Sorensen was torched a couple times last game and should never see the field but still does occasionally.

5 Melvin Ingram, he brought a new attitude to the defense and is still a force at times.

I don’t see this as a rout either way.  Past performance doesn’t usually dictate future results when you have this level of team. I see it as a 34-30 game, I just can’t tell you who will be on top. This game worries me and it should worry you too. I am just going to enjoy it for what it is and just be glad I’m not a Dallas fan.

• Like 4

On 1/18/2022 at 11:38 AM, Carptom1 said:

I see a lot of Bills fans trying to convince themselves that the week 5 matchup will have any impact on the outcome of this game. The teams are totally different now then they were then. Here are a few items to help you sleep at night.

1. Chiefs offense was trying to figure out who they were at that point. I tried to convince myself that our earlier game against Tampa ( when we hammered them) meant we had a good chance in the Super Bowl, sadly that game forced the offense to change. It took Fat Andy half of the following season to do it, but this offense is different than it was in week 5. Mahomes is finally taking what the defense gives him now instead of trying for 10 pts on every play.

1. Chris Jones was out in the last game. If he decides to play hard he will be a problem.

2. Ward our best corner was out. He is good cover corner and is often in single coverage.

3. Nick Bolton and Willy Gay both were limited and played very little. They are both solid Linebackers and healthy.

4.Juan Thornhill is now the starting safety. Dan Sorensen was torched a couple times last game and should never see the field but still does occasionally.

5 Melvin Ingram, he brought a new attitude to the defense and is still a force at times.

I don’t see this as a rout either way.  Past performance doesn’t usually dictate future results when you have this level of team. I see it as a 34-30 game, I just can’t tell you who will be on top. This game worries me and it should worry you too. I am just going to enjoy it for what it is and just be glad I’m not a Dallas fan.

Your taking the Bills?

15 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Your taking the Bills?

Actually I wouldn’t bet this with your money. I really think the only safe bet of the weekend is pack over San Francisco. No way they don’t roll by ten or more 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I'm continuing on the same path I have since the loss (last time I picked) and not pick. Best luck to you all except @Carptom1. LOL. GO BILLS!!!

Thanks. Of course I want KC to win but if they don’t I could certainly pull for Allen. He is the kind of QB that any team would want. That hurdle he pulled off was awesome. I just kind of sat there like WTF just happened? If you watched Mahomes play as many games as I have, you would see some amazing plays too. It is just different. They are both fun to watch. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

Thanks. Of course I want KC to win but if they don’t I could certainly pull for Allen. He is the kind of QB that any team would want. That hurdle he pulled off was awesome. I just kind of sat there like WTF just happened? If you watched Mahomes play as many games as I have, you would see some amazing plays too. It is just different. They are both fun to watch. 

That they are!

• Like 2