Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Kansas City Divisional Game: The Aftermath

Ann

The hate in the game thread annoys me. People are saying the best game ever, and one team had to lose. We could and SHOULD have done some things better, especially late on D, but the angst and hate here is silly. This is entertainment. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 4
  • FANtastic 1

Just now, Foxx said:

:sigh:

All things considered, we had a good season. Not a Super season or a really good season, but a good season.

Failure is never good.

9 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Our defensive scheme blows.  It did last year, Frazier doubled down with it, and it still blows.  We could have all all-pros on defense and Frazier would still neuter it.

Yup.  That 3d and 1 late that went to Kelsey….Poyer had to come up at least 10 yards to make the tackle.  Why that deep on 3d and 1?

Jabba The Hutt
Just now, Foxx said:

:sigh:

All things considered, we had a good season. Not a Super season or a really good season, but a good season.

This was our Super Bowl and the Defense completely shit the bed like they always do though :crying3:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Yup.  That 3d and 1 late that went to Kelsey….Poyer had to come up at least 10 yards to make the tackle.  Why that deep on 3d and 1?

The ol prevent the win D.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Were you first in your class every year? 

It isn't that they lost so much, it is how they lost. The defense needed to cover them for 3 plays, 13 seconds, and the Bills were hosting the AFC championship game. The offense was outstanding. The defense came up very small.

• Like 8

The Guy In Pants

One of the best games I’ve ever watched. I’m a little upset that we didn’t have an answer for them on D. We are going to need to get bigger and faster on defense of we want to continue the trend.

Josh Allen poured every single ounce of heart into this game like he always does and his teammates let him down.

It’s going to be tough waiting until next year. But; as always, I stop watching the NFL after the Bills are out of it. 

I hope Daboll finds a nice new home somewhere and the Bills can being in an OC to take this offense to the next level.

&#%$ what a game. &#%$ the defense for losing this one.

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Nope. But I wasn't being paid a king's ransom to be either.

Forget about the money. I hate when people resent people who make or have money. It sucks! We lost in a painful way. But it happened. It was not about money. 

• Cheers 3

If we knew beforehand that the Bills would score 36, Allen would throw 4 TDs and 300+ yards, and we had 0 turnovers everyone would have bet the house in a Bills win.

While there were definitely plays and drives the offense would have liked back, this loss is 110% on the Ds shoulders.  Even not kicking short on the FG drive doesn't take the blame off the D.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, The Guy In Pants said:

One of the best games I’ve ever watched. I’m a little upset that we didn’t have an answer for them on D. We are going to need to get bigger and faster on defense of we want to continue the trend.

You left off "smarter".  49 had his typical terrible game.

He's basically Maholmes/Reid's puppet.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

The hate in the game thread annoys me. People are saying the best game ever, and one team had to lose. We could and SHOULD have done some things better, especially late on D, but the angst and hate here is silly. This is entertainment. 

Thank you. I can't do the game thread anymore because I end up angry at members who can't help but overreact.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1