Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Kansas City Divisional Game: The Aftermath

Ann

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

No coach wins without players.  Period.

We need more, for certain.

Question is: where do you invest resources on this team.

5 hours ago, Joe said:

We need more, for certain.

Question is: where do you invest resources on this team.

A new defensive coordinator. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 2

28 minutes ago, Arm of Harm said:

A new defensive coordinator. 

This.  Along with a new defensive scheme that actually gets after the QB.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
38 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

This is really, really well done...even though the outcome sucked.

@1:20.  Yes, I know you're chasing Mahomes, and he's faster than you.  I'd still cut Mario Addison for giving up on the play.

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

@1:20.  Yes, I know you're chasing Mahomes, and he's faster than you.  I'd still cut Mario Addison for giving up on the play.

I saw that and figured they're told "If you know you can't catch someone, don't burn the energy."

On the other hand, all I saw was Edmunds chasing people. Always chasing from behind.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Good Letter to the Editor this AM in the Buffalo News about the NFL OT rule.   The writer appllies the present NFL OT rule to hockey and baseball.  Hockey -  when regulation is over, there’s a coin flip, team A  wins the flip, scores a goal, game over.  Same for baseball, regulation over, coin flip, winner scores, game over.  (Almost as dumb as putting a guy on second base to start the tenth inning!)  It sure hammers home the unfairness of the NFL rule.  

• Like 1

On 2/2/2022 at 10:09 PM, IDBillzFan said:

I saw that and figured they're told "If you know you can't catch someone, don't burn the energy."

On the other hand, all I saw was Edmunds chasing people. Always chasing from behind.

Yes but!!!!! The way he stared at the pile after someone else tacked them in front of him. Surreal! All joking aside,  he improved I think this year. 

• Facepalm 2

• 2 months later...
Crap Throwing Clavin

Just rewatched this.

Just a reminder: this game was 26-21 at the two minute warning, and ended 42-36 in overtime.  25 combined points in the final two minutes of regulation, 31 points in the final six.  Gabe Davis had two of his playoff-record 4 TDs in a minute and 41 seconds.

The end of this game was completely nuts.

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Just rewatched this.

Just a reminder: this game was 26-21 at the two minute warning, and ended 42-36 in overtime.  25 combined points in the final two minutes of regulation, 31 points in the final six.  Gabe Davis had two of his playoff-record 4 TDs in a minute and 41 seconds.

The end of this game was completely nuts.

All of which makes the ending so painful.  If they hold on, it's probably the most exciting win in franchise history, and in the top 5 of greatest Bills games.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

All of which makes the ending so painful.  If they hold on, it's probably the most exciting win in franchise history, and in the top 5 of greatest Bills games.

It would be a close 2nd to the Houston comeback game. 

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
Just now, Ninety-4 said:

Not sure I'd say that.

1.  Super Bowl win over the Rams

2.  51-3 over the Raiders to go to the first Super Bowl

3.  Comeback

4.  KC Divisional Game

5.  Possibly beating the Bengals in the AFC Championship Game but probably the AFC Championship game over Montana's Chiefs.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

I would have ranked it after 51-3 and the Comeback (and the AFL titles I wasn't around for) in terms of greatest wins, but in terms of sheer game excitement I think it may have been the most exciting I've ever seen -- right there with the Giants driving the field to beat 18-0 NE* in the SB.

• Like 4