Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Kansas City Divisional Game: The Aftermath

Ann

Just now, Augie said:

Forget about the money. I hate when people resent people who make or have money. It sucks! We lost in a painful way. But it happened. It was not about money. 

It's only a problem when liberals do it, unless the BILLS lose, then everyone associated is a baby killer.

- Joe

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

You left off "smarter".  49 had his typical terrible game.

He's basically Maholmes/Reid's puppet.

49 keeps the cleanest MLB jersey in the game.

• Angry 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

It isn't that they lost so much, it is how they lost. The defense needed to cover them for 3 plays, 13 seconds, and the Bills were hosting the AFC championship game. The offense was outstanding. The defense came up very small.

Yes. But the whole team wasn't shit. Joe just can't be rational.

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Meazza said:

A talent like josh Allen is wasted in a team like the bills .

That’s just the truth.

Back to back division titles, back to back playoff runs (3/4 years) -- and 13 seconds away from a home AFCG. 

The window isn't closing, it's just opened. 

Take a few breaths. The overreaction will pass. :beer: 

• Like 6
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Meazza said:

That’s just the truth.

Harsh and not really true.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

Jabba The Hutt
2 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

One of the best games I’ve ever watched. I’m a little upset that we didn’t have an answer for them on D. We are going to need to get bigger and faster on defense of we want to continue the trend.

Josh Allen poured every single ounce of heart into this game like he always does and his teammates let him down.

It’s going to be tough waiting until next year. But; as always, I stop watching the NFL after the Bills are out of it. 

I hope Daboll finds a nice new home somewhere and the Bills can being in an OC to take this offense to the next level.

&#%$ what a game. &#%$ the defense for losing this one.

It really was but it was so maddening...we saw our D squander the all time greatest performance from Allen and Gabey they ripped their hearts out of their chest 3 times and shit on them then stuffed them back in. I just can't swallow this...UGH, I feel ulcers forming in my esophagus, stomach, both intestines and my colon.:wacko:

• Like 4

Just now, Meazza said:

That’s just the truth.

I disagree. I believe he is who he is because of Buffalo.

• Like 3
  • FANtastic 2
  • Love 1

Nouseforaname
Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Back to back division titles, back to back playoff runs (3/4 years) -- and 13 seconds away from a home AFCG. 

The window isn't closing, it's just opened. 

Take a few breaths. The overreaction will pass. :beer: 

I doubt it. It’s not an overreaction.  I love the bills but they will always disappoint.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • O Rly 1

Jabba The Hutt
2 minutes ago, Meazza said:

That’s just the truth.

Or they can trade for good Dline and LBers that can get to the QB and tackle them once they do.

• Like 1

The upside. Our unicorn is a franchise QB. We are going to be playing in these playoffs for the next decade or so. 

This was a game where the last team to have the ball was going to win. That is what happened. Yes, we could have done some things differently but that is football.

Yes, I'm crest fallen right now but it beats where we were for two decades, by a country mile.. I have faith McBean will get this fixed.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

16 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Mahomes would have had one play to get 40 yards and then they could have ignored the short stuff.

Yep. Unfortunately not kicking it into the endzone was probably the right play there but would KC have just taken a knee regardless?