Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Kansas City Divisional Game: The Aftermath

Ann

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

After watching them all but cold away a 24 point 3Q lead, I have no faith in the Rams.

Maholmes movement & pocket awareness will drive them batty.

Not sure there's a way to defend 10.

Between him and 87, it is a very difficult task.  You have to get to Mahomes and rattle him, where he'll do dumb things like throw across his body which can lead to int's.  One thing is for sure, you are not beating KC with coverage, alone.  This is a fact that is lost on Frazier.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

I have nothing but love for Frazier but with our talent level, I can't help but wonder what they would look like under Fangio, Zimmer or even Martindale.

If Leslie gets a HC job, and maybe even if he doesn't, we should have our pick of those guys.

• Like 2

Best 2 teams went head to head & it took OT to separate them.

Stinks to lose the coin toss & also to let Mahomes do in the final 2 minutes what Allen had just done but the league's rules are set to have great O top great D.

They were closer this time.  Get over the top next year.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

Between him and 87, it is a very difficult task.  You have to get to Mahomes and rattle him, where he'll do dumb things like throw across his body which can lead to int's.  One thing is for sure, you are not beating KC with coverage, alone.  This is a fact that is lost on Frazier.

Bills got to Mahomey but they couldn't contain him.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

Absolutely. Both defenses were gassed. I couldn’t believe he kicked it deep. That would have ended it maybe time for the first pass and a Hail Mary 

Congrats on the win. Great game.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Uncle Joe said:

Bills got to Mahomey but they couldn't contain him.

Have to finish the job.  They had their chances but couldn't tackle tonight for some reason.

• Like 3

Have to finish the job.  They had their chances but couldn't tackle tonight for some reason.

Nothing from Epenesa, Groot or Basham.

Let's not do that again

Addison got hurt last week.  Wonder if him being 100% (or as 100% as anyone is at this point in the year is) would've made a difference.

7 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

Absolutely. Both defenses were gassed. I couldn’t believe he kicked it deep. That would have ended it maybe time for the first pass and a Hail Mary 

I think McD was afraid of a big return, and instead chose to trust his defense for 13 seconds.  Bad decision that will haunt him.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Foxx said:

The upside. Our unicorn is a franchise QB. We are going to be playing in these playoffs for the next decade or so. 

This was a game where the last team to have the ball was going to win. That is what happened. Yes, we could have done some things differently but that is football.

Yes, I'm crest fallen right now but it beats where we were for two decades, by a country mile.. I have faith McBean will get this fixed.

What a ride of a game, either of those Qb’s could lead my team. What heart Allen showed in a pretty hostile rush at times. Man he was driving me crazy. I can’t say anything as an opposing fan and am not a dick that wants to gloat, but you will certainly get there. He has it all ability, talent and most of all the heart of a champion.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Them leaving their feet the first couple of drives really helped PM's confidence.   

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

Addison got hurt last week.  Wonder if him being 100% (or as 100% as anyone is at this point in the year is) would've made a difference.

Addison playing a lot less would have been better.  I really don't see what is so special about him that Frazier and McD give him so much playing time.  Addison is JAG who I hope is not on the team next year.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Joe said:

Poor roster management

Unwilling to admit spending extra draft capital to move up was a mistake.  

I like BB and he's really good at drafting... but 49 has been a miss from day 1, accolades not withstanding. 

Addison playing a lot less would have been better.  I really don't see what is so special about him that Frazier and McD give him so much playing time.  Addison is JAG who I hope is not on the team next year.

Unfortunately, the young guys aren't any better.

3 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

What a ride of a game, either of those Qb’s could lead my team. What heart Allen showed in a pretty hostile rush at times. Man he was driving me crazy. I can’t say anything as an opposing fan and am not a dick that wants to gloat, but you will certainly get there. He has it all ability, talent and most of all the heart of a champion.

Thank you. Josh's will is so very evident it is almost ridiculous.

Had we not kicked into the endzone at the end of regulation there, we might be wearing the other shoe right now.

• Like 3

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Unwilling to admit spending extra draft capital to move up was a mistake.  

I like BB and he's really good at drafting... but 49 has been a miss from day 1, accolades not withstanding. 

Its not just him, though. The investment in DL didn't move the needle AT ALL this year. They'd better start paying dividends sion