Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

We got hustled by Hussey last night during the overtime coin toss!!!

Jabba The Hutt

Jabba The Hutt

I was so crushed last night that I forgot to even mention the shenanigans that went down during the overtime coin toss...

Now before we get into that had the refs called any of the dozen+++ or so holding calls they blatantly let go so Mahomes could escape the pocket for huge throws or runs the game would've went our way.

Has the refs not let Diggs get mauled to death the entire game maybe we would've had one more score somewhere....

Had Hussey followed the rules and gotten Patrick Mahomes the independent concussion evaluation he should have gone through after he got a nice knee to the face he probably would've been out for the game.

So besides all that blatant cheating, Josh Allen said I don't care we are winning this game like he always does. And that continued into overtime when he correctly called Tails never fails on the coin toss! Go watch what Hussey does on the coin flip after Josh calls tails...he looks down at the coin, flips it over and then proceeds to do a weak toss! That little flip he did pre toss changed the outcome of the flip and the game as we never got the ball. Josh Allen, our team, all of us, we were all cheated out of our destiny in that moment. Husseys' head should roll and the OT rules should change.

1. The refs pretty much let them play yesterday. I wish they had called the holding on KC, but they missed calls against the Bills, too. In the end, the refs were not why the Bills lost yesterday.

2. Yes, Mahomes should have gone to the tent to be evaluated, for his own health. IF he did have a concussion, it certainly didn't impact his play.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

I didn’t notice that on the toss and I’m not sure if you’re serious or not, but if Josh called it based on which face was up and the coin was flipped to the other face before the toss, the odds would actually be effected in KC’s favor by that move.  

2 hours ago, Ann said:

1. The refs pretty much let them play yesterday. I wish they had called the holding on KC, but they missed calls against the Bills, too. In the end, the refs were not why the Bills lost yesterday.

2. Yes, Mahomes should have gone to the tent to be evaluated, for his own health. IF he did have a concussion, it certainly didn't impact his play.

Totally agree, you could even see the coaches talking to him after that to see if he was ok. That was the wrong move he should’ve been checked. The honey badger was grateful he got pulled earlier, that way if we lost he wouldn’t get blamed for it. I hope they let him walk, his act is old and he is horribly overrated. 

Sorry, but this OP doesn't reflect well on Bills fans.  The refs let the teams play.  The usual holding, especially in the trenches were present, but this certainly was not the reason the Bills lost.  I saw no favoritism in this game.

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

I didn’t notice that on the toss and I’m not sure if you’re serious or not, but if Josh called it based on which face was up and the coin was flipped to the other face before the toss, the odds would actually be effected in KC’s favor by that move.  

I'm almost positive Josh always goes Tails Never Fails:classic_love: 

My point is not that Josh looked at the coin but rather Hussey did and adjusted it before the flip after Josh called tails.

4 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Josh calls tails...he looks down at the coin, flips it over and then proceeds to do a weak toss!

How do you know that he doesn't do this for every coin flip? 

Regardless, you flip the coin, there is a relative 50/50 chance it lands heads or tails.

Jabba The Hutt
20 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Of all the shit that happened last night, the last thing I'm blaming is the damn coin toss.  

Well we would've won the toss and the game so...

Jabba The Hutt
Just now, Foxx said:

Regardless, you flip the coin, there is a relative 50/50 chance it lands heads or tails.

Not if you practice the flip enough...I've proved this before by starting on a predetermined face and doing a certain speed and gotten 10+ in a row of whatever side I was trying to get.

Jabba The Hutt
5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Also it's like the game where the ref didn't even flip the coin just tossed it up. Probably were trying to determine the outcome as hard as possible.

4 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Not if you practice the flip enough...I've proved this before by starting on a predetermined face and doing a certain speed and gotten 10+ in a row of whatever side I was trying to get.

I can't be sure but it is things like this that might be what gives conspiracy theorists a bad name.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

I'm almost positive Josh always goes Tails Never Fails:classic_love: 

My point is not that Josh looked at the coin but rather Hussey did and adjusted it before the flip after Josh called tails.

And I was referring to the fact that the odds are ever so slightly higher that the coin lands in the same orientation it is flipped from.

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

I'm sure the same officials who can't even determine what is and isn't a catch are just that practiced in precise coin-flipping technique.

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I can't be sure but it is things like this that might be what gives conspiracy theorists a bad name.

Well then I want to know that Hussey or other refs do a preflip of the coin just to ensure fairness...

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

And I was referring to the fact that the odds are ever so slightly higher that the coin lands in the same orientation it is flipped from.

Then Josh should've spotted the coin and called it Heads knowing Hussey would flip it. But the problem is Tails Never Fails and Josh knows this:crying3:

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'm sure the same officials who can't even determine what is and isn't a catch are just that practiced in precise coin-flipping technique.

That's by design controlled chaos...

The precision depends on how much Kraft made them practice over the years.

Edited by Jabba The Hutt

25 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

I &#%$ing knew it!!!

He says "the call is tails" then proceeds to flip the coin over...

Right but... as I said yesterday, and the Tweeter says, how do you know he doesn't do this for every flip? Find the tape.