Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

13 Seconds...

Foxx

IDBillzFan
16 minutes ago, Arm of Harm said:

The Bengals had a worse secondary than the Bills. The Bengals would have been thrilled to trade away Eli Apple for Levi Wallace or Taron Johnson, straight up. In the Bengals’ playoff game against the Chiefs, their defense generated six stops. Frazier’s defense generated just two stops against the Chiefs. 

I’ll grant that the Chiefs offense has better athletes and football players than either the Bills or Bengals defenses. If you realize you’re athletically inferior, you have two options. Option 1) play a weak, submissive, “play not to lose” style of defense. Hope the other team makes a mistake. Option 2) Punch the bully in the nose, even though you’re weaker. Aggressively try to generate a stop every series of downs. Contest everything; give the opposing offense nothing for free. 

Frazier chose option 1, just as he did in last year’s playoff game against the Chiefs. The Bengals’ defensive coordinator chose option 2, especially in the second half of their game. That is why the Bengals’ defense was three times as successful as the Bills’ defense, even though the Bengals had Eli Apple at corner. 

So just to be clear...what you're saying is you don't like Frazier and our defense? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

Arm of Harm
25 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

So just to be clear...what you're saying is you don't like Frazier and our defense? :classic_laugh:

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned this or not, but it’s possible I may have one or two minor concerns about Frazier and his defense. 

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
38 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Of course not.  As the top-ranked defense, they were in error by 2.5 spots...

• 1 year later...

Are you freakin' kidding me? Reality is stranger than fiction.

You all know the first image. The second, third and fourth are from this year, weeks 5, 7, and 10.

image.png

• Sad 1
  • Wow 2

54 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Are you freakin' kidding me? Reality is stranger than fiction.

You all know the first image. The second, third and fourth are from this year, weeks 5, 7, and 10.

image.png

the only way to free the team from this recurring nightmare is to remove the man responsible

• Like 1