Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Uncle Joe (Biden)

Jackson

I don't see a Joe thread.

Reporter: "Do you think inflation is a political liability in the midterms?" Biden: "It's a great asset — more inflation. What a stupid son of a bitch.

• Like 1

He'll be calling  people names more and more often as time goes on and his dementia gets worse.  My mom wouldn't say the F word but would spell it out.  She didn't say it directed at any of us, but just randomly spit it out abut 6 months before she died. I don't know how many times she called all of us SOB's, sh*theads. and b*st*rds in the past couple years. She also claimed many times how we were wasting  her money, We didn't take any of it personally.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Wacka said:

He'll be calling  people names more and more often as time goes on and his dementia gets worse.  My mom wouldn't say the F word but would spell it out.  She didn't say it directed at any of us, but just randomly spit it out abut 6 months before she died. I don't know how many times she called all of us SOB's, sh*theads. and b*st*rds in the past couple years. She also claimed many times how we were wasting  her money, We didn't take any of it personally.

I can confirm this was my grandmother too. She said things you wouldn't have heard in the last 90 years.

Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly

And I mean no disrespect to Resident Biden or anyone that has suffered from dementia when I say that.  I suspect the patient recognizes their own decline and their frustration with themselves result in increased vulgarities, focused as much at themselves as the outer world

Edited by devnull

Notice the Fox hosts laughed it off, broke each other's balls over it and when Biden called Doocy, he was gracious about the whole thing. Contrast that to an "if Trump said it to CNN" scenario, the outlet would literally be losing their minds. 

How did the right become the cool, chill kids in the lunchroom?

• Cheers 2

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wha??

Perhaps I am just a simpleton but... what does people calling in sick have to do with employment numbers? Maybe I missed it, and considering this new world we all reside in now, maybe I did, but at what point did calling in sick equate to not having a job? Is my assumption, that in order to call in sick, the prequists here is, that... one must have a job to call in sick to, wrong?

:facepalm:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:classic_laugh:

Psaki may be an idiot...but the job description for "White House Press Secretary" is basically "spouting off stupid shit you don't actually believe and making it sound believable."   All the way back to the Clinton administration and "How many acts consistent with genocide does it take to make a genocide?"

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wait, I can claim Unemployment if Im sick? When did this happen? "Hello boss, Im calling in unemployed today. i will be in about 26 weeks from now".

• Haha 2
  • Applause 2

Did Joe really think the wokestazi wasn't going to come for him at some point? While it may be nothing more than a bread and circus' for the (m)asses thing, shirley Joe can't be happy to have a light shining in this direction.

The allegations are quite damning.

Better late than never! NY Times SUES State Department for emails related to Hunter Biden, the Romanian embassy and whether the US helped push his personal business interests

...Meanwhile, mainstream media outlets initially scoffed at a New York Post report about a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden that indicated he had introduced Ukrainian energy company executives to his father while he was vice president. 

They were silent when DailyMail.com obtained information from the laptop revealing that Hunter Biden used the 'N-word' repeatedly in text messages  and may have accidentally overpaid a prostitute $25,000 from an account linked to his dad. 

Twitter blocked users from sharing the New York Post report at the time it was first reported, as the social media platform had written it off as misinformation 

Hunter Biden was hired by a Romanian real estate tycoon later convicted of bribery in 2016. 

Gabriel Popoviciu hired Hunter earlier that year as part of an influence campaign to persuade anti-corruption prosecutors to cut a deal or drop the case, and even represented him in meetings with top U.S. officials - emails from Hunter's laptop show.

The request seeks records looking into '(1) the possible improper use of federal government resources to assist and advance private business interests with connections to United States government officials and (2) the possible evasion of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) by those private business interests, and (3) the non-enforcement of FARA by the federal government in relation to those private business interests.' 

Emails on Hunter's abandoned laptop, obtained by DailyMail.com in 2021, reveal how Joe Biden's son and his colleagues leveraged their US government connections and plotted a propaganda campaign for the grafting Romanian tycoon. 

Under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), anyone advocating for foreign entities to US government officials, or acting as a publicist for a foreign entity in the US, must add themselves to a Department of Justice public register. ...

• Like 1