Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Bills lost to the Chiefs because... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

That place used to be fun.

That thread was epic but not even in the top 100 from back in the day.

Not to turn this thread into an ATOP sidebar, but I think Retatta had to be top one or two. I think someone has it archived somewhere. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

That place used to be fun.

That thread was epic but not even in the top 100 from back in the day.

I joined ATOP in September of 2009. Was enjoyable up until I would say 15. Then the shoutbox group became bullies. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not to turn this thread into an ATOP sidebar, but I think Retatta had to be top one or two. I think someone has it archived somewhere. 

I thought it was lost in an update?.

On 1/28/2022 at 11:33 PM, Just Jack said:

Back to karma, the wife and I had planned to go to NYC this weekend for a concert, but weather cancelled those plans.  So now I get to stay home and maybe watch the AFCCG instead.  If the Bills had made it, I would have had to miss the game. 

Weeks ago I agreed to go snow tubing with the kids this Sunday, not realizing it coincided with the AFC championship game.  Perhaps this was God's way of letting me off the hook for double booking.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 11:10 AM, IDBillzFan said:

Made me think of that time years ago ATOP when one of the posters had someone in their family die. I don't remember the specifics; just someone commenting that "so and so just lost their mother," and your response was "Did they look under the sofa?"

https://www.news10.com/news/saugerties-girl-missing-since-2019-found-under-stairs/

COMPLETELY off topic... but I saw this headline and I just lost it. 

• Haha 2