Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Ryan Fitzpatrick as new QB coach?

Figster

Fitzys experience working with Chan Gailey combined with that big brain of his makes Ryan Fitzpatrick a very tempting coaching prospect in my humble opinion. Allen wants Dorsey, I like having some continuity. Bring Fitz on If interested for some added input and new wrinkles.

What say thee fellow patrons 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Figster said:

Fitzys experience working with Chan Gailey combined with that big brain of his makes Ryan Fitzpatrick a very tempting coaching prospect in my humble opinion. Allen wants Dorsey, I like having some continuity. Bring Fitz on If interested for some added input and new wrinkles.

What say thee fellow patrons 🤷‍♂️

If he wants to coach, QB coach for Josh Allen would certainly be an interesting way to start his career.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Does Fitz want to coach?

Not sure, I'm hearing rumors of broadcasting.

Fitzy clearly loves Buffalo, loves football. Players love him.

My hopes are someone within the organization asks Fitzparick the same question

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

If he wants to coach, QB coach for Josh Allen would certainly be an interesting way to start his career.

Fitzys brain in Allens body,

Awww man

MERCY!!!

On 1/26/2022 at 12:04 PM, Ann said:

I don't think Josh is a dummy.

No, lol, hes not.

Chan Gailey on the other hand is a very gifted O guru,

and Fitzy knows him like a play book. 

Myself personally Ann,

When you go up against some of the greatest minds in the NFL the game within the game becomes even more of a chess match IMO. Andy Reid is one of the best chess players in pro football. Years of experience combined with one of the leagues two best QB's in the game. Allen being the other ;  ). Make the Chiefs a big obstacle to overcome. Moves came down to the wire on our last encounter. In the last 13 seconds of regulation the fatal mistakes/moves were made. It wasn't mistakes made by Daboll. Josh Allen had zero control over the outcome.

Its practically impossible to replace the innovative brain of Brian Daboll. Fitzy could be a big help in the process...

Edited by Figster
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
43 minutes ago, Ann said:

I don't think Josh is a dummy.

That's what would make it so interesting.  They each could learn a lot from the other.  I could see it being a very cooperative relationship.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Did he announce retirement and I missed it?

• Like 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

If he’s interested, I’d love to see him in the QB room as QB2.

No. That is just asking for Josh to get hurt.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Probably couldn't find a better mentor for Allen.  Both highly intelligent. Both fearless leaders, always ready to take one for the team.

Trubs is probaly gone in all likelihood,

so I'm not hating this idea...

Edited by Figster
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Figster said:

Probably couldn't find a better mentor for Allen.  Both highly intelligent. Both fearless leaders, always ready to take one for the team.

At Beane's presser today, he said Mitch had offers last year, but they were not ideal. Beane also said he would love to have Mitch back next year.

And in other news, the Giants GM said they are stickin' with Daniel Jones.  Looks like if Daboll goes there, Mitch isn't going unless he's a back-up.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ann said:

At Beane's presser today, he said Mitch had offers last year, but they were not ideal. Beane also said he would love to have Mitch back next year.

And in other news, the Giants GM said they are stickin' with Daniel Jones.  Looks like if Daboll goes there, Mitch isn't going unless he's a back-up.

As would I Ann

Its the kind of re signing that produces lucrative draft picks down the line IMO.

44 minutes ago, Ann said:

Trubisky was never anything above a mid-level starter.  I don't see him as an upgrade to Daniel Jones, who I don't blame for sticking with.  I doubt Joe Judge did Jones any favors live Nagy didn't do Trubisky any favors.

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

That was my thought as well.

1 hour ago, Ann said:

But what else would he say before he even has his coach lined up for certain.  Heck no, Jones is trash & nobody can win with him?  Can't see a good GM doing something like that.

Still could see Trubisky going wherever Daboll ends up.  He already knows the playback & should have a leg up on whomever the incumbent is where Daboll lands.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Figster said:

Im not thinking Josh as much as the backup, whoever that is. Also having Fitz abilities in the film room has gotta help. That said, have we lost our QB coach?

• Like 1