Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Supreme Court of the United States

Foxx

3 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

I hear CA going to provide transportation and "free" abortions. NM still allows abortions as well

We need to combat the declining population somehow.  All unemployed, single, pregnant women welcome!  After 30 days in CA you can also claim housing discrimination!

Billsandhorns
1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

We need to combat the declining population somehow.  All unemployed, single, pregnant women welcome!  After 30 days in CA you can also claim housing discrimination!

Maybe have less batshit crazy representatives

Pro tips for not needing an abortion:

1) Abstinence- not fun but 100% effective

2) condoms

3) birth control pill

4) IUDs

5) vasectomy

6) tubes tied 

7) pull-out - not super effective - leads to higher demand for abortions. 

if all that fails and you still get preggers and you absolutely don’t want to raise a child:

1) adoption

If all that fails and you can’t carry a baby to term and you live in a state that doesn’t allow abortions, then maybe just drive a few hours and have an abortion. 

What is the problem here?

• Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 hours ago, Dubs said:

You’re suggesting that if a low income person living in Texas is dead set on getting an abortion that she won’t be able to find a way to CO, AZ, or CA or any of the majority of states that will permit abortions?  That instead of a $100 bus fare and 10 hour round trip they will give birth to a child they’d rather exterminate and raise it for years?  

That is, in fact, what is currently happening.

Joe Miner
11 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

That is, in fact, what is currently happening.

That's absolutely unprovable.

IDBillzFan

Tell me you coordinated the leak without telling me you coordinated the leak.

The left is absolutely INFATUATED with LGBTGLMNOPQRSDTUVY children these days.

13 minutes ago, snafu said:

Not to be a scold, but I think I'd hold off on posts like this.

If it wasn't her, connecting the dots to her would be wrong.
If it was her, it is good journalism.
Time will tell which it was. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

If it wasn't her, connecting the dots to her would be wrong.
If it was her, it is good journalism.
Time will tell which it was. 

Time should tell before revealing her identity.

Getting it wrong it a lot worse than waiting and getting it right.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, snafu said:

Time should tell before revealing her identity.

Getting it wrong it a lot worse than waiting and getting it right.

He can retract it. I've been told by WaPo and the NYT that burying the retractions on page 45 is "good enough." 

Now that I am done being glib... honestly? Yes, I would feel sorry for her if she did not have a hand in the leak and this thread connecting all her political dots was put out for the world to see. 

• Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

He can retract it. I've been told by WaPo and the NYT that burying the retractions on page 45 is "good enough." 

Only if the page 45 retraction is below the fold, and in 6 point font.

36 minutes ago, snafu said:

Not to be a scold, but I think I'd hold off on posts like this.

While it would be unprecedented, I can see where it was leaked intentionally by the court. The ramifications of this decision will have a greater impact than anything since, well, Roe v. Wade.

• Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

While it would be unprecedented, I can see where it was leaked intentionally by the court. The ramifications of this decision will have a greater impact than anything since, well, Roe v. Wade.

It was absolutely leaked intentionally by the court, in coordination with the WH.

How quickly did the entire left approve of the leak by refusing to comment on how egregious it is in exchange for explaining how it's time to kill the filibuster to codify RvW into law, while hundreds of leftists showed up at a fenced off SCOTUS building, all holding the same signs with the same messages.

Biden spits up that this will lead to LGBTLKMNOPQRSTY segregation while Psaki says the WH has no comment on whether this leak was a problem.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It was absolutely leaked intentionally by the court, in coordination with the WH.

How quickly did the entire left approve of the leak by refusing to comment on how egregious it is in exchange for explaining how it's time to kill the filibuster to codify RvW into law, while hundreds of leftists showed up at a fenced off SCOTUS building, all holding the same signs with the same messages.

Biden spits up that this will lead to LGBTLKMNOPQRSTY segregation while Psaki says the WH has no comment on whether this leak was a problem.

I saw a  headline earlier about how disappointing Democratic fundraising off the leak was. :classic_blink:  Because, that is what was important, dontchyaknow? 

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Did I mention Biden borrowed my Magic 9-Ball of Intersectionality?

And cue "Republicans are destroying the independence of the Supreme Court!" 

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Ann said:

I saw a  headline earlier about how disappointing Democratic fundraising off the leak was. :classic_blink:  Because, that is what was important, dontchyaknow? 

They sure didn't leak it to fight it.  

Abortion as a political issue has been about nothing other than whoring for votes for years - decades, even.

• Like 2

IDBillzFan

Most right-leaning people believe the way to avoid abortion is to simply use protection when having sex. Obamacare made women's birth control free. There is no excuse.

If you can't get birth control, or are not interested in any other ways to avoid getting pregnant, I have another idea.

Date this woman:

Ain't no way you're phucking that.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

What is rather funny (or not) is that back in '82 Senator Brandon voted for a constitutional amendment to overturn Roe v. Wade and make it a state issue. And in '94 bragged about voting against abortion funding 50 different times.

He's a &#%$in' puppet.

• Cheers 2