Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Supreme Court of the United States

Foxx

Billsandhorns
30 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Supreme Court released Dobbs this morning.

I'd stay home if I were you.

I was already at work when the decision was released. Besides this changes nothing in my life or for abortion really. All the decision say is that this has always been a state issue. Places like California and New York just found a new income stream

5 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

I was already at work when the decision was released. Besides this changes nothing in my life or for abortion really. All the decision say is that this has always been a state issue. Places like California and New York just found a new income stream

The average thinking American knows this is true.

Unfortunately, there is a large swath of Americans unable to think for themselves and they will parrot stuff like this all day.

• Doh! 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

So from progressives' POV, the law of the land was overturned by three "stolen" justice seats filled by an illegitimate President who tried to overthrow the government?

This should end well.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

So from progressives' POV, the law of the land was overturned by three "stolen" justice seats filled by an illegitimate President who tried to overthrow the government?

This should end well.

They're just trying to "save democracy".

• Like 2

MothersMilk
33 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The average thinking American knows this is true.

Unfortunately, there is a large swath of Americans unable to think for themselves and they will parrot stuff like this all day.

I think Elizabeth Spiers fell off her bike and hit her head.

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

So do we need to take a shot every time someone says the Court "outlawed abortion" today?

So far I've only seen one person say that today.

Everything else I've seen is that the Court made it possible for states to outlaw abortion...which is, in fact, correct.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Dubs said:

And so starts the “summer of rage” 

A summer of rage after the Court "legalizes concealed carry?"  

• Like 2

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

A summer of rage after the Court "legalizes concealed carry?"  

yep. Going to be the Wild West. 

It’s amazing how many people on the “right” are saying that now there will be no more abortions. Just like the people on the “left” saying abortions are now outlawed. Jeez. 

• Like 2
  • Doh! 1

15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

So far I've only seen one person say that today.

Everything else I've seen is that the Court made it possible for states to outlaw abortion...which is, in fact, correct.

Yes, for sure.   But always fun to see how many people mischaracterize, out of either ignorance or propaganda.

It just occurred to me that the prior leak served to cushion the blowback.  Many people have already put this in the rearview mirror after the initial outrage campaign.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dubs said:

It’s amazing how many people on the “right” are saying that now there will be no more abortions. Just like the people on the “left” saying abortions are now outlawed. Jeez. 

Because most political commentators on the "right" are really leftists pretending to provide balance

• Applause 3