Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official 'Conference Championship Round Games' Thread 

Foxx

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Then Chase got held on the next play. 

The zebras are going to let them play... so long as KC wins.

Seems like the Championship game last year when our WRs got abused. 

• Like 2

KC's DBs are doing what every team does in the playoffs... make the officials throw the flag.

I'm still pissed about the 3rd down holding call last week and hate NFL officiating.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

KC's DBs are doing what every team does in the playoffs... make the officials throw the flag.

I'm still pissed about the 3rd down holding call last week and hate NFL officiating.

Then KC got to the SB with Brady on the other side and the refs threw the flag plenty in the first half.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I wouldn't trust me on it, I'm still too raw from last week and just lashing out at poor Romo :classic_laugh: :beer: 

Honestly, I’m surprised CBS trusts Romo in the playoffs. Lord knows his playoff resume is less than stellar.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

The front side view didn't look bad. 

If grabbing a receiver's arm and not letting him use that arm to catch a pass isn't PI, I don't know what is.

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
6 minutes ago, Augie said:

Is he supposed to be able to use BOTH hands? 

Just now, Foxx said:

If grabbing a receiver's arm and not letting him use that arm to catch a pass isn't PI, I don't know what is.

KC cheating their way to another SB loss...

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Alaska Darin said:

If Burrow keeps forcing tight throws against those underneath zones,  he's going to get picked. 

I like Burrow, dude is a killer in the best way, but this might be too big of a spot for him with his current surrounding cast.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

If Burrow keeps forcing tight throws against those underneath zones,  he's going to get picked. 

They’re going to need Mixon to have a huge game.

• Like 2

Just now, Foxx said:

Even if it wasn’t visible from the front, I’d wonder where his right arm was and why he wasn’t using it. SOMEBODY should have seen it, but I want the Chiefs, so no complaints. If the Bengals can play with them, last week loses some of it’s (painful) “specialness”. 

• Cheers 1