Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official 'Conference Championship Round Games' Thread 

Foxx

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

Even if it wasn’t visible from the front, I’d wonder where his right arm was and why he wasn’t using it. SOMEBODY should have seen it, but I want the Chiefs, so no complaints. If the Bengals can play with them, last week loses some of it’s (painful) “specialness”. 

When the Chiefs blow them out,  it's going to feel even worse

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

When the. Chiefs blow them out,  it's going to feel even worse

Not for me, because it tells me we are elite, just like that, head and shoulder above almost every other team. We are in the Chiefs class, not a step down where the Bengals dwell. Just my way of looking at it. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Not for me, because it tells me we are elite, just like that, head and shoulder above almost every other team. We are in the Chiefs class, not a step down where the Bengals dwell. Just my way of looking at it. 

Can't speak for Darin but I'm sure he meant that this game should be in Buffalo right now.

• Applause 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

You can say that again.   Lol

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Can't speak for Darin but I'm sure he meant that this game should be in Buffalo right now.

OH, I absolutely agree 100%! But it’s not, so I’m just dealing with where we are today. Can’t change the past, no matter how painful. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Augie said:

OH, I absolutely agree 100%! But it’s not, so I’m just dealing with where we are today. Can’t change the past, no matter how painful. 

I don't think I truly understood how upset I am that we managed to screw up those last 13 seconds until today arrived.

🤬

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Who stole the yellow flags? D lineman got tackled from the back  during that TD.

You can block in the back in close in line play.   It's rarely called. 

• Like 1