Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official 'Conference Championship Round Games' Thread 

Foxx

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Foxx said:

4th straight game in KC.

Yeah, but the 5th one will be in Buffalo 😉 

(It's a no-brainer that this will be the opening game of the season, right? Especially if KC wins the super bowl)

• Love 1

Today was the day I wanted to throw a big ass party to break in our new party house. Last week just sucked the life out of me. Next year, and we’ll be watching a game played in OP! 

Edited by Augie
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Better play this drive like your life depends on it because otherwise you're staring at 35-3 early in the second half. 

The punter has been cut from the roster. That's what I'm telling the team as this drive starts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Joe is just a bit slow to decide. 

That last completion was enlightening. He was looking along the right sideline, deep and short. You see his eyes light up when the crosser comes into his field of vision. 

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino
Just now, Foxx said:

We playing the AFCW in '23?

Isn't the new formula Divisional winners have to play one another? I'd assume they're going to be playing yearly for the foreseeable future.

• Like 1

Just now, Foxx said:

We playing the AFCW in '23?

Yes.  Played south this year and north next so I think so.  Last time we played the whole west was 20 and we played Chiefs and Chargers at home…..so they will be roadies.

• Cheers 1