Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Who do you want to see replace Daboll?

Arm of Harm

12 hours ago, Taro T said:

Wtf wears brown shoes w/ a navy suit?

That's been "The Look" for about six or seven years now.

My son's wedding was the first I saw that. It was jarring when first seen.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

13 hours ago, Taro T said:

Wtf wears brown shoes w/ a navy suit?

You're looking at Daboll and thinking "that's a dude who cares about fashion?"

That thing looks like it was in a Hefty bag in the bag of the closet.  Which is what I'd expect from a guy like Daboll.  He ain't ever wearing anything uncomfortable unless he has to.  I wouldn't be at all shocked if he didn't own a pair of black shoes.

• Haha 4

I have a real dread. It’s a gnawing undertow of doubt about The Bills ability to kick the door down. 

Frazier should be kicked up to the home office - maybe get him a cushy job in The League’s HQ. 

But he and the ST coordinator who just slid into Jacksonville have wasted one of our prime chances to get a Lombardi. 

That’s my uncomfortable fear - that coaching and happenstance will cost us and waste the incredible talent that we have at QB. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

8 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I have a real dread. It’s a gnawing undertow of doubt about The Bills ability to kick the door down. 

Frazier should be kicked up to the home office - maybe get him a cushy job in The League’s HQ. 

But he and the ST coordinator who just slid into Jacksonville have wasted one of our prime chances to get a Lombardi. 

That’s my uncomfortable fear - that coaching and happenstance will cost us and waste the incredible talent that we have at QB. 

Holding on to the number one overall D after losing our best player. Do you think it's possible we may be putting to much of an emphasis on one game/team nobody in the NFL can stop. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Wow 1

On 2/10/2022 at 6:35 AM, Nanker said:

That's been "The Look" for about six or seven years now.

My son's wedding was the first I saw that. It was jarring when first seen.

You know the popular look right now that is ridiculous. Highwater pants.

I grew up the youngest of three boys, and got all the hand-me-downs and my parents had no problem with the length of my pants being too short as long as the waist still fit. It was like wearing a sign of poverty around my neck.

And now people actually PAY money to have pants that stop above the ankles. It's even more stupid than chicks who buy jeans that are already torn up.

On 2/10/2022 at 9:52 AM, Alaska Darin said:

You're looking at Daboll and thinking "that's a dude who cares about fashion?"

That thing looks like it was in a Hefty bag in the bag of the closet.  Which is what I'd expect from a guy like Daboll.  He ain't ever wearing anything uncomfortable unless he has to.  I wouldn't be at all shocked if he didn't own a pair of black shoes.

If you only have 1 pair of dress shoes, they need to be black

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

On 2/13/2022 at 2:28 PM, Figster said:

Holding on to the number one overall D after losing our best player. Do you think it's possible we may be putting to much of an emphasis on one game/team nobody in the NFL can stop. 🤷‍♂️ 

The KC offense has been stopped. Just not by us. In last year's playoff game against KC, the Bills defense generated one stop the entire game. (Where a stop is defined as a punt or turnover.) In this year's KC playoff game it was two stops. How does that compare to the other defenses the Chiefs have faced?

Second Half of Regular Season

Week 18, Broncos defense: 2 stops

Week 17, Bengals defense: 3 stops

Week 16, Steelers defense: 3 stops

Week 15, Chargers defense: 4 stops

Week 14: bye

Week 13, Raiders defense: 1 stop

Week 12, Broncos defense: 5 stops

Week 11, Cowboys defense: 7 stops

Week 10, Packers defense: 7 stops

Average: 4 stops per game. Average drops to 3 stops per game if you throw out weeks 10 and 11.

Non-Bills Postseason

Steelers: 6 stops

Bengals: 6 stops (including overtime)

Defenses have averaged 3 - 4 stops per game against the Chiefs during the second half of the regular season. In this year's postseason, non-Bills defenses averaged 6 stops per game against the Chiefs. In the past two years of playoff games against the Chiefs, Frazier's defense has averaged 1.5 stops per game. That's 25% as effective as this year's Steelers and Bengals defenses had been in the postseason, and 38 - 50% as effective as the defenses the Chiefs faced in the second half of the regular season.

• Cheers 1

On 2/19/2022 at 11:27 AM, Ann said:

retire.jpg.0036f58f90afc4ce66c35a59a0a12af7.jpg

NFL News and Rumors: Bills LBs coach Bob Babich retires

Buffalo Bills linebackers coach Bob Babich is retiring, according to a league source not authorized to speak publicly. His son, safeties coach, Bobby Babich, will replace him.

</snip>

Looks like he has officially retired:

And

Alaska Darin
21 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

is ken dorsey a bum yet?

when do we start with the tar and feathers?

First punt...of preseason.