• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Alaska Darin

• Nanker

Just now, Foxx said:

Is it just me? Does anyone else find it somewhat odd that there is no mention of the *Patriots in that long winded goodbye?

What... he's going to be enshrined in Canton in a Buc's uni? I jest but... it's a bit odd.

You aren't the only one who noticed. Since he's been planning this moment for a while, it can be nothing but deliberate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Is it just me? Does anyone else find it somewhat odd that there is no mention of the *Patriots in that long winded goodbye?

What... he's going to be enshrined in Canton in a Buc's uni? I jest but... it's a bit odd.

Here ya go...

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, Ann said:

You aren't the only one who noticed. Since he's been planning this moment for a while, it can be nothing but deliberate.

I mean... he has to have something special planned for the *Pats, right?

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I mean... he has to have something special planned for the *Pats, right?

He better do it fast, Pats fans on twitter are having a meltdown making Portnoy's rant seem mild.

• Haha 1
  • FANtastic 1

20 minutes ago, Foxx said:

He gave the Pats a send off in 2020 when the left NE.  Maybe he thought that was good enough.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ann said:

Here ya go...

I love Portnoy. It's like seeing The Ghost of Nick Wright Yet To Come.

It's like...I don't need to find individual Pats* fans reactions because they're all filtered into one batshitcrazy fan with a big audience. I still have his reaction to the playoffs loss on a loop.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1