Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Alaska Darin

• Nanker

2 hours ago, Ann said:

whoa.jpg.568aea1463d87d1fc340db518a63b9b9.jpg

whoa-1.jpg.2852bdf2f027028e87b8d1c164dedf1b.jpg

In my mind Alonyis (sp?) cast legitimate doubt on whether Belichick was cheating. 

But, I’d also like to say this: whatever happened with the filming stuff, we know one of the years it happened was 2001. The Patriots’ starting QB on opening day of the 2001 season was Drew Bledsoe. Had Bledsoe been aware of cheating, he doubtless would have informed Gregg Williams in 2002, after having been traded to the Bills. That did not happen. If one of the Patriots’ starting QBs from 2001 was unaware of any cheating, there is no reason to believe their other starting QB from 2001 was aware either. 

Edited by Arm of Harm

After finding out about the Flores lawsuit against the NFL, Giants, Fish and Broncos, Tom Brady announces today he didn't really mean to retire this week and will take time to see if there might be a better moment for his announcement.

• Haha 2

Does this mean he's walking away from the $15MM he's owed on the 2nd for his signing bonus?

If it does, did NOT see that coming.

6 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Does this mean he's walking away from the $15MM he's owed on the 2nd for his signing bonus?

If it does, did NOT see that coming.

No. Only $4mill is guaranteed if he is still on the books by Friday. He’ll slow roll those papers to the League office so they’ll have them on Monday morning. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, Ann said:

I'd like to see that done by county.  Because I've got to believe Florida is a sea of deep, dark red surrounding a light pink enclave around Tampa and Orlando.

• Like 1